4th FP+ in MK

mastermind307

DIS Veteran
I'm trying to figure out the best order to do stuff at MK. I think I know which rides to get my first 3FP+ for, but not sure how I what order I should do the other stuff.

I'm going to attempt to get a FP+ for 7DMT, BTMRR, and Haunted Mansion. Other things we want to do are:
Buzz Lightyear Space Ranger Spin - 5 people
Small World - 3 people
Pirates of the Carribbean - 5 people
Magic Carpets of Aladdin - 5 people
Jungle Cruise - 5 people
Under the Sea - 2 people

Which of these attractions might still have FP+ available in the afternoon? The things that probably won't, I'll plan to do first at rope drop.

Last edited:
If you could I would swap out Haunted Mansion FP for Pirates as one of your first 3. While likely you can get either as a 4th FP, my experience is that HM has FP's available longer than Pirates.

Everything on that list is very likely to have FP's still available

I would say that Under the Sea and Small World are the easiest FPs to get from your list so maybe make them your last priority. UTS is available pretty much immediately all the time.

Those shouldn’t be too hard to get as a 4th FP+, but it also depends on the crowd level. POTC is probably the hardest of those to get. Last time we went, Buzz Lightyear FP+ was always right away (we didn’t look at the others on your list for FP+ because those lines either didn’t get long or we didn’t care about the ride in general.)

I know this is off topic, but I just found rider switch paper coupons on eBay for multiple rides, expiration of March 31...$20 a piece! Who would sell or buy those? For $20 a piece? Crazy

Based on our Touring Plans itinerary, they say that Jungle Cruise will have the longest waits for both of our MK days. So i would try to get a FP for that one for sure, because some of the ones on your list are often a walk on. Small World, in particular. Some times there is a wait, but if you just return later its often 5ish minutes. Pirates also has its times when its a walk on but those are less frequent than small world. I have never seen Buzz or Jungle Cruise be a walkon so those would be my first priority for the additional FP.

We were able to get all of those FP in MK all in the same day! I would book your first three and then just keep looking as soon as you tap on to rides. (except Pirates it was closed our week).

We added a day our last trip do to weather, so we only started looking for FP 36 hours in advance I got PP, small world, Magic carpets, under the sea, Winnie the Pooh, dumbo, speed way, barnstormer, meet tinker bell, we also did a few things with no FP, and I saw thunder mountain, HM, buzz and others as options. We were only in the park 1030-530.

The only ride I couldn’t get was 7dmt. That was March 7th, it wasn’t the busiest day, but it was a crowd 7 day I think per touring plans so not empty either.

Last edited:

Also, when it’s time to get your 4th, (or actually while in line after you’ve scanned in your 3rd), go select a 4th one of anything. Then, pull that up on your phone, select to change it, and keep refreshing. Tip given to me by a CM back when you had to get them at a kiosk. Available ones change constantly! If you keep searching, you should be able to get Pirates or Haunted Mansion or Small
World. The rest of your list should be easily available any time.

From my experience those would all be fairly easy to get. A bit of refreshing should get those with very little wait.

Thanks for the replies.
Here’s the order I have put these things on my personalized touring plan. The wait times are short according to my plan, except for Buzz. We’ll try for a 4th FP for it after we use our 3rd.
Jungle Cruise
Pirates
Magic carpets
Tiki room
BTMRR (use FP towards the end of the window)
Haunted mansion (use FP at the beginning of the window)
Under the sea/small world (DD refuses to ride SW, so her and I will ride UTS)
7DMT (use FP)
Break for lunch at Whispering Canyon
Buzz
Monster’s Inc
People mover

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!