$5 Aquatica tickets for 5th birthday celebration

FLOIR

DIS Veteran
Right up front - you must be a Florida resident, it is only for 3 days (March 1, 2, and 3) and quantities are limited. You also must buy for that specific day and for the specific people that will be going.

You can find details by going to the Aquatica website -

aquaticaorlando.com

I'll be there March 2nd! Is anyone else doing this? I'm sure it will be insanely crowded but I figure for $5 it's worth it even if I spend the whole day in the crazy river.

And all tickets are now sold out for the 3 days.

I will be staying as far away from Aquatica those 3 days as I can. I imagine it will be quite the zoo.

I got an email about it and was going to buy them but decided not to. I agree it will be packed.

It might not be that crowded as the weather forecast has lows in the 40's and highs in the 60's those days,maybe if you come from a cold climate you'll be fine but I'm from Florida and the coldest day I've been to a waterpark the lows were in the upper 50's with highs in the mid 70's and I was freezing all day unless I was in the sun,I'm going to be there that weekend and Aquatica is definitely not in the plans.My plan is Friday Busch Gardens ride coasters and see Herman's Hermits,drive to Orlando and catch the Braves/Nats game at WWoS.Saturday Sea World for Bands Brew and BBQ with Hall and Oates in concert then drive over to Universal for Mardi Gras with Demi Lovato in concert and finally Sunday go back to Busch Gardens for Bands Brew and BBQ with Goo Goo Dolls in concert,that's 4 concerts,in 3 days,a lot of BBQ,a baseball game and an awesome parade with at least 25 beads caught,so Aquatica is out,maybe in April.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter