Life After Marathons: A Running/barre3/Coffee/Life Journal

This is obviously a rhetorical question since we all know the answer.

Well ... yes.

And, orange shirt for the win! I love orange regardless, but it also looks great with the skirt.

I vote orange also! But I love orange. :)

images

Orange shirt! I’m with ya on not wearing a race shirt to another race.

Thanks for all the input!
Fun note - had the weather been a little (/a lot) nicer for my turkey trot in November, I would have worn the orange shirt in honor of pumpkins.

Side note- I'm sitting at work with nothing to do because I pretty much finished the project I was working on and I'm not sure where to start on my next project (and I'm not 100% sure who i need to talk to about that, but both of the people I think I might be supposed to talk to are busy)
I'm still not happy with my job. I think the moral of the story is not to take a job where you think you're going to learn what to do on the job unless you've had a detailed conversation about the process with the person in charge of teaching you
(For the record ... nobody is in charge of teaching me and in pretty sure everyone here thinks I already know what I'm doing. But it's really on me for not making sure that the teaching procedure I was hoping for actually existed at the company.)

I love them both and I'm a terrible sales person but the Guava reminds me of summer time and the Blue Iris reminds me of winter time. So my vote is Guava because at some point this year winter will leave the east coast. Maybe.

I love them both and I'm a terrible sales person but the Guava reminds me of summer time and the Blue Iris reminds me of winter time. So my vote is Guava because at some point this year winter will leave the east coast. Maybe.
I'm convinced winter is never leaving. It was 80 Friday, snowed Sunday. It's never going to end.

The score as of right now:

Blue Iris: 3
Guava: 2
Other Colors: Please. The other colors are boring.

Another blue iris vote. Plus the blue iris would work with the orange.

So ... I'm wearing my pinstripe shoes for Sunday's race. The new shoes will probably make their race debut in a few months. But it's still something to think about because I do wear that orange shirt a lot.

I forget ... what is summer?
I guess the question here is if I'm an Elsa or an Olaf. (Yes, I love Frozen, and I'm not afraid to admit it!)

So that's Blue Iris 4, Guava 2

(I dont think I could go wrong with either one ... I love them both. Which is why this is such a tough decision.)

Ahh- I really like both options! Guava is slightly edging Iris right now for me, so I will tie up the vote!

(Also- I saw on Instagram this morning that a brand new "You are Here" Starbucks mug was just released for Disneyland. It's tiki themed. This gives me GREAT hope that Disney is keeping this style.)

And we're tied!! Anyone who hasn't voted yet want to be the tie-breaker?

(Also- I saw on Instagram this morning that a brand new "You are Here" Starbucks mug was just released for Disneyland. It's tiki themed. This gives me GREAT hope that Disney is keeping this style.)

I saw that too. Exciting stuff. Maybe they're keeping the YAH mugs around for a little longer than we thought.

And we're tied!! Anyone who hasn't voted yet want to be the tie-breaker?

I saw that too. Exciting stuff. Maybe they're keeping the YAH mugs around for a little longer than we thought.
Well... I like them both, but I’m definitely a fan of bright colored shoes. So my vote would be for Guava! :)

I really hope so! I picked up the MK one when we were there last year, but didn't know at the time that each park had one. Since then I've added Disneyland, Universal Studios (Hollywood) and a California one (which always makes me a little homesick), and was hoping to pick up Epcot, AK, and HS when we're back later this year.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter