5 DAY PARK HOPPER MIL SALUTE 18 EXCAHNGE

mickeyfanachey1999

DIS Veteran
5 people in our June group have these "exchange certificates" that require redemption at a ticket location at either a park of the TTC. Has anyone used these types of exchange certificates? How do these work with FP+. My niece is afraid she won't get to ride FOP.

The certificates can be linked to MDE, and they can book FP whenever the window opens (30 or 60 days, depending where they are staying).

They can stop at any guest relations or ticket window when they arrive, to get ticket cards. If they have magicbands, they don’t need to get a card, but they still have to stop by to activate the tickets.

The certificates have a code or "ticket number" on them that can be used to add to MDE so they can book FP. Then prior to entering the park they will just need to stop at a ticket booth to have them activated.

Thank you for your replies everyone. That is exactly the information I needed. I will tell here she may yet get a fastpass for FOP :)

Thank you for your replies everyone. That is exactly the information I needed. I will tell here she may yet get a fastpass for FOP :)

No need to type in the numbers. Whomever is managing the group on the MDE Ap should scan the backs of those ticket vouchers and they will be added to the MDE account. Then you make fast pass reservations just like anyone else.

No need to type in the numbers. Whomever is managing the group on the MDE Ap should scan the backs of those ticket vouchers and they will be added to the MDE account. Then you make fast pass reservations just like anyone else.

You might want to clarify what you mean by "scan."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter