5 in a room....................

At that age I don’t think it’s an issue. Especially for my kids. My kids were gone sharing a bed at that age. Put the two older ones in a bed together and the youngest with you and DH. Or all 3 in one bed.

My kids were always good sleepers too. Noise never bothered them since I always kept noise around them since they were born. They sleep through smoke alarms to this day! So us all being in the same room at that age was ever a problem. DS could be asleep and DD could be watching tv with us and everyone was fine.

I find one room an issue once they hit the teen years and privacy becomes a concern. And sharing a bed is hard with boy/girl teens. DS is too tall for the Murphy bed and DD MUST get her beauty sleep so sleeping on a Murphy bed isn’t for her. They aren’t comfortable and if she doesn’t get a good 8 hours no one wants to be around her.

Have you gone on your trip yet??

We have 4 kids. We all stayed in one room at Caribbean Beach Resort (all 6 of us!!) 3 years ago. My kids were 2, 4, 6, and 8 at the time. It was a room that slept 5, and my 2 year old slept in a pack and play. It was absolutely fine. I never even considered that it would be a problem at that point. It is getting harder as we all get older and bigger but it was totally manageable for us when everyone was younger.

Last trip we had 3 adults (me, my mom and my aunt) and 3 kids (ages 9, 6, 2). We stayed in 1 room at CBR. We had a busy trip and were really only in the room to sleep. We had a pack n play for the youngest. Sure it was tight but we didn't have any trouble or regrets about squeezing in 1 room. If I were to travel with DH and my 3 in 1 room I wouldn't have any thoughts as to why that would be a problem or that I might regret it. Don't let anyone make you too worried, the rooms are set up nicely. If you do have down time from the park I doubt you'll be sitting in the room.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter