5 Star circle Island Tour @ Aulani

Paflyers

Mouseketeer
Hello Everyone!!

We are heading to Aulani in Feb, 2020. I booked this tour on the Aulani website. I was looking for anyone that may have done this Tour through Aulani and how they felt about and what / exactly did you do and see? it give a very small description but nothing to write home about. When I went the website for the tour itself they had the same info. So I am just looking for someone that may have done this tour and can give me their opinion on it.

Hi,

I've never done it, but judging from the Aulani website, it's a third party operator Pleasant Activities running the show. The phone number on the Aulani site is (800) 840-6820

Not sure if this is what you're doing... would check to verify through Aulani site phone number

You can get a brief run down from the Pleasant Activities site www.pleasantactivities.com

https://www.pleasantactivities.com/page/product/11937/five-star-circle-island-tour-h3
Does detail the highlights on that page if it is the same one.

good luck...

Hello Everyone!!

We are heading to Aulani in Feb, 2020. I booked this tour on the Aulani website. I was looking for anyone that may have done this Tour through Aulani and how they felt about and what / exactly did you do and see? it give a very small description but nothing to write home about. When I went the website for the tour itself they had the same info. So I am just looking for someone that may have done this tour and can give me their opinion on it.

I haven’t taken this tour, but did research it for my upcoming trip. In my comparison of this tour to the Majestic Island Tour (both on the Aulani website), the Aulani representative told me this was more of a historical tour. I believe it is run by E Noa Tours, so you can google them and read the reviews. The tour also requires a minimum number of guests to run. The Aulani excursion page lists what you will see and you are basically making a circuit of the island. While you’re not seeing everything there is to see, you are seeing some of the big sites. You can then decide which you want to return to see more of.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter