$5 tickets or Sea World Two days

My3SonsandMaya

Earning My Ears
Heading to florida the end of October. We are doing disney, universal and seaworld. We will have an open day at the end of our week, we were thinking if we liked Seaworld enough (the kids have never been) we would return for the 2nd day.

Which would you do, buy the $5 kid tickets and go for one day or is there enough to do and see to make it worthy of two days?

Our 5$ tickets say a second day free. ........Opps I just double checked our tickets, the Adult tickets have 2nd day free, the kids tickets do not. Sorry for the miss info.

According to the Sea World website, you can buy one $5 child's ticket per each full price adult's ticket.

We wanted two days as we're doing a small tour thing one day. I used a discount to buy a standard Child ticket; 2nd day free. Then, I bought two Adult tickets (2nd day free) and two one-day $5 tickets for my 12 year old. The $5 Child tickets can be used for up to 12 yrs, that's normally an Adult ticket. It worked for us but I suppose it depends on the number of adults going and the ages of the kids. :goodvibes

I think I know what you are saying but would like to clarify. You have two children, one younger than 9 who used the discounted childs pass for two days, and one child between 9 and 12 who used the two $5.00 tickets on two separate days.

I believe a lot of people, including myself, want to know if you can use 2 $5.00 tickets on 1 child on separate days.

Did I understand you correctly?

I think I know what you are saying but would like to clarify. You have two children, one younger than 9 who used the discounted childs pass for two days, and one child between 9 and 12 who used the two $5.00 tickets on two separate days.

I believe a lot of people, including myself, want to know if you can use 2 $5.00 tickets on 1 child on separate days.

Did I understand you correctly?

Exactly! :goodvibes

The $5 tickets are good for one day only. So basically, I have 1 child two day, 2 adult two day, and 2 jr child 1 day tickets.

HTH :thumbsup2

Can you use the 20% southwest discount on the adult tickets when you buy the $5 child tickets?

:cheer2:If you are buying $5 child's tickets, you have to pay the full price for the adult ticket. Also, you have to put names on each ticket you order (both adult and child). I just bought 4 of each this week. The website also specifies use of photo id (although children don't usually have this). I guess adults will be showing their driver's licenses. Our family saved over $200 by buying the seaworld cares tickets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter