50 coins????

Jen72386

DIS Veteran
Ok so i saw the post before about the 50 coins around the park (the smashed pennies) i was wondering if anyone knew for sure if all 50 are currently at the park? thanks!

They are not all in DL. One machine is at the DLH, in the gift shop. Two (maybe 3) machines are in CA and one machine is in the WOD store in DTD.

When you get to DL go to City Hall and they can give you a list. They can also sell you pennies and quarters so you don't have to bring them with you.

Some of the machines in the arcade on Main St had the list on the sides of the machines, and the CMs in the Trading Post in Frontierland had copies of the list also.

Can you explain this a little more. I've never been to Disneyland but I'm going in a few months. It sounds like something I would be interested in.

well you now the penny smashing machines? well right now they have 51 pennies for the 50th anniversary (one for tis year) symbolizing one milestone each year, they are located all over disneyland and ca. adventure and on a dl hotel go to this website for location info:

http://www.parkpennies.com/50th.htm

should be.. my guess is that it will be going on as long as the 50th celebration is which is until sept i think

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter