50 days!!! Does anyone else ...

LaurenT

DIS Veteran
start worrying that it’s not really gonna happen as your vacation gets closer?
I’m getting so excited, but part of me is afraid to look forward to it too much.

this is so relatable! This past trip was even more anxiety then usual- a friend invited me along on a trip and it really did, up until the morning I left my house for the airport, feel too good to be true! I kept half expecting him to text me and let me know that it was off.

Of course my trip did happen and it was INCREDIBLE! I am sure yours will be too. Now I am off to repeat the process once my next trip is scheduled! :)

Always! I never believe it is happening until I am there!

Leaving Saturday. Still not "excited" because I am just not feeling it's a reality yet.

ME tags ... check
Magic bands .... check
Waiting patiently for another 27 days ... still working on it

INdeed! I am ill right now with a pretty bad cold. I just keep thinking “I’m so glad this happened NOW and not when we are going to WDW in fewer than 50days.” I know someone else in my house will catch this cold, but there is plenty of time for all of us to recover....I see what happened with Southwest and hope all is well with our flights...My parents are coming along and are nearly 70, so I worry about their health......and the list continues…

Yes. We're leaving tomorrow at 6 AM and I am fretting over every possible, wild, far-fetched scenario that could prevent us from actually going. It's entirely irrational and the logical side of my brain knows it, but my heart races all the same. Thank goodness for rum.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter