50 Points for $17 PP VGF

Status
Not open for further replies.

cm8

<font color=blue>Half of the time we're rushing ar
Home resort: VGF

50 points available.

Reservations can be made at 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Please message me the following info for more information

- Resort

- Room Type(i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)

- Check In Date

- Check Out Date

- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)

- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will need detailed information about your party. A Rental agreement will also be provided. Once all parties have signed off and rental agreement returned, I will change the name to the renter, and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it.

Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within 3 days.

********This reservation is non refundable.*******

Travel Insurance is available as an option. If extenuating circumstances occur, Refer to extenuating circumstances clause in rental agreement.******

I will accept payments via personal check( a hold will be placed on all personal checks for my security) Zelle, and Paypal. If using Paypal, additional fees may apply!

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.

If electing to add a Dining Plan, please note it must be added prior to check in and must be paid in full prior to being added.

Rental References available upon request.

I look forward to assisting you in making this year the best vacation you ever had!

I’m sorry Transfer option is not available. I’ve already transferred this year

Home resort: VGF

50 points available.

Reservations can be made at 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out assuming availability for your requested dates and room type.

Please message me the following info for more information

- Resort

- Room Type(i.e. view, preferred area, etc.)

- Check In Date

- Check Out Date

- Number of Adults (age 18 and over)

- Number of Children (age 17 and under)

Once availability is confirmed, I will need detailed information about your party. A Rental agreement will also be provided. Once all parties have signed off and rental agreement returned, I will change the name to the renter, and forward the confirmation email from Disney when I receive it.

Once confirmation email is received, I require full payment within 3 days.

********This reservation is non refundable.*******

Travel Insurance is available as an option. If extenuating circumstances occur, Refer to extenuating circumstances clause in rental agreement.******

I will accept payments via personal check( a hold will be placed on all personal checks for my security) Zelle, and Paypal. If using Paypal, additional fees may apply!

Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.

If electing to add a Dining Plan, please note it must be added prior to check in and must be paid in full prior to being added.

Rental References available upon request.

I look forward to assisting you in making this year the best vacation you ever had!

looking for 3 nights 3/31 to 4/3 at AKV or VGF in a 2 bedroom a total of 5 or 6 adults can you check availability and make reservation. what would total cost be

H
looking for 3 nights 3/31 to 4/3 at AKV or VGF in a 2 bedroom a total of 5 or 6 adults can you check availability and make reservation. what would total cost be
Hello! You will need a ton more points then I have left over!

I am looking for Beach club/ Yacht club on boardwalk with 2 bedroom preferably or a villa for March 9-16 2019. please let me know if that is doable. 4 adults

looking for 2 bedroom of villa for 3/31 to 4/3/19 for 5 or 6 guest anything available?

I am looking for Beach club/ Yacht club on boardwalk with 2 bedroom preferably or a villa for March 9-16 2019. please let me know if that is doable. 4 adults
I’m not able to book that! I hope you find what you’re looking for!

I need a transfer of about 25 (would take the 50) for a Dec 2019 reservation, but I see you can't transfer. I am just short some points for night for my upcoming trip.

I need a transfer of about 25 (would take the 50) for a Dec 2019 reservation, but I see you can't transfer. I am just short some points for night for my upcoming trip.
let me know if I can help you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!