50+ solo trip. Meet.

drinkme

DIS Veteran
I thought it would be fun to have a group of 50+ solo park goers get together. Maybe for an evening meal & then some rides.

I’m out of state & don’t get to WDW as often as I would like so the trip would have to be months in advance. Maybe in November or December??

Just a thought. What do others think?

Love the idea. I, too, am out of state and usually go late January and September.

That’s the same week I’m thinking of going. I was tempting with Christmas time but I’m not sure about crowds & pricing.
This is my first Christmas to be by myself so I am treating myself to a trip. At least I currently have no place to go for Christmas. But I guess something could change - I am just not banking on it

I'm thinking of taking a solo trip this fall/winter. I've never gone solo before and I've been trolling this board for inspiration! I own a business so most of the time I have to make last minute plans but when I can get away I do and last minute is not a problem. So I couldn't commit right now but would like to follow along in case it comes to fruition.

I am out of state passholder. Have always wanted to go solo. The long drive, 830 miles is my problem. Want to go in the summer. Will be watching for anybody going then.

good plan - I live about an hour away from WDW - so can go most times - my ap is not good for weekends (sat or sun) can go Mon-Fri - but if you want to eat out (not in a theme park) anytime is good.

Making my first solo trip at the end of September. We're out of state passholders too but it's hard to keep pulling our daughter out of school. My wife went away last month for a weekend getaway with the girls for her 50th so it's my turn. I'm guiltily looking forward to it!

I have a solo trip booked Dec 9-17/18. Watching this thread. I usually like to eat at Chefs so I'm planning one dinner there. Plans are loose for the rest so far.

I'm over 50, and going solo Sept 19-24! Got the great Hotwire hot deal at the Dolphin for less than a value resort. I've met such nice folks at Disney on other trips, with my youngest.

I'd love to meet other folks! I'm happily married, but my husband gets burned out on theme parks. I got another annual pass this year (have had one a couple of times in the past), so plan on going a few times! It's fun to meet others that enjoy Disney, food and drinks at Epcot are so fun!

I'm over 50, and going solo Sept 19-24! Got the great Hotwire hot deal at the Dolphin for less than a value resort. I've met such nice folks at Disney on other trips, with my youngest.

I'd love to meet other folks! I'm happily married, but my husband gets burned out on theme parks. I got another annual pass this year (have had one a couple of times in the past), so plan on going a few times! It's fun to meet others that enjoy Disney, food and drinks at Epcot are so fun!
I'll be there the 21-29. My nephew and his wife are coming also but they will do their own thing a lot too

I'm looking for new friends to meet up during my upcoming trips Dec. 22 - Jan. 1 (probably no parks this time), and next spring (exact dates TBD, but tentatively thinking early May 2019).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!