CLOSED: 500+ Points for Rent as Low as $14.50/pt at AKL, BCV, BRV, OKW, SSR

Status
Not open for further replies.
anything Sept 25 - Oct. 1 2019 for 3
I have a 200 point rental minimum, sorry. (The only resort / room type available that would meet that is a SSR 2BR, and I doubt if you'd want that for 3 people!).

Hi there! I just PMed you. Interested in 208 points for the BWV standard studio from 3-13 April 2020. Thank you!

Hello, looking for 2 rooms, 4 night stays at the Polynesian in March 2020. My husband and I in one room and our adult daughter and 10 year old grandson in the other. Thanks

Hello, looking for 2 rooms, 4 night stays at the Polynesian in March 2020. My husband and I in one room and our adult daughter and 10 year old grandson in the other. Thanks
I have a 200 point per room minimum and I can't book Poly more than 7 months in advance, sorry.

Good Morning!
I am looking for a 2 bedroom for a week any dates from 9/15-10/5 Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk.
4 adults 2 kids (4,4)
Thanks!

Do you have enough Beach Club points to book a 14 night stay in a Beach Club Studio...from Saturday April 25-May 9, 2020. I believe it requires 252 points. I am familiar with the renting process but not really familiar with this board. I usually rent through a Facebook group.

Edited to add: I am trying to get my 10 message limit so I can pm you but I keep getting a timer. It will let me make two posts then I get a timer saying I can’t post again for an hour and it ticks down. I have contacted technical support and will get back to you with a pm as soon as possible.

Last edited:
Looking for 6 or 7 people (so maybe 2-be) 12/7-11. Let me know if anything is available please.

We'd like to do OKW studio, 2 adults, 2 children, sometime in the beginning of Dec for 4 nights. Our dates are flexible from Dec 1-18. Thanks!

Looking for August 15-20. 4 adults, 3 children, 1 infant. Preferably VGF or CCV. Thank you!

Do you have enough Beach Club points to book a 14 night stay in a Beach Club Studio...from Saturday April 25-May 9, 2020. I believe it requires 252 points. I am familiar with the renting process but not really familiar with this board. I usually rent through a Facebook group.
Welcome to disboards! Yes, I can help with that. Please PM me (read up on how to do that!)

Good Morning!
I am looking for a 2 bedroom for a week any dates from 9/15-10/5 Beach Club, Polynesian, Grand Floridian, Bay Lake Tower, Boardwalk.
4 adults 2 kids (4,4)
Thanks!
Resorts with a 7-night stretch in those dates include SSR, OKW, or Poly Bungalows (841 pts/week!). Kidani has 6 nights. Please PM me if any of those are of interest.

We'd like to do OKW studio, 2 adults, 2 children, sometime in the beginning of Dec for 4 nights. Our dates are flexible from Dec 1-18. Thanks!
I have a 200 point per room rental minimum, sorry.

Looking for August 15-20. 4 adults, 3 children, 1 infant. Preferably VGF or CCV. Thank you!
Only SSR and OKW 2BRs are available. There's also a Copper Creek Villa (CC Villas are great, but would be 587 pts) and Poly Bungalow (748 pts, ugh). If any of those are of interest, please PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!