50s Prime Time Cafe

Magic2000

DIS Veteran
This past Nov/Dec, we ate at the 50s Prime Time Cafe and we had such a great time - we have always loved this restaurant! Our waitress was funny and she even let us look through her photo book to see all of "our cousins".

Anyway, we are going back again in Dec, and for the life of me I can't think of the waitress' name! Can anybody help? Anybody else get to look through pictures of the "Cousins"?

She took a picture with us last year, and we sent it in to her. We'd like to see if we can have her again for our waitress!!??!!

does "auntie claire" ring a bell?

she was our waitress for the past 2 years each time we've gone in october - going again in 2 weeks, hope to see her then! (maybe she put our pix in her photo album!)

YES!!!!! Thank you so much! She was so great - I'm hoping to have her again when we go back!

Look for the pic of the Dugas family - Auntie Claire was laying across the counter and we're all standing in back of her! She was so funny and so nice!!

My son and I ate there last December for lunch and were practically ignored. It was like eating in a regular restaurant. Very disappointing since I spent $ 12.95 on my meal alone! :(

Sometimes you have to MAKE them notice you! My husband, at the request of my DD, put not just one baseball cap on at the table, but 2! He also has long hair, so that was an incentive for picking. I purposely put my elbows on the table. If your server isn't very interactive, there are usually servers in the same room who are, so get their attention. We had 3 servers who "picked" on us, and another suggestion is to start something with the people sitting next to you! That is how the thing about DH's hat got started... the lady in the table across from us tattled on him. If the wait staff doesn't start it, it may be because they perceive you don't want it started... give them plenty of incentive to notice you! You won't be disappointed.

Oh, and the food was TERRIFIC! Gotta get those S'Mores for dessert...YUMMY!

you are so right eeyore0062 ... On our first trip, our cousin wasn't into the act but the server at the table next to us was. He accidnetly bumped DD's high chair and that got us started on him (in fun), so he inturn went out of his way to bump into us and pretend to dump food on us.

My SIL is the one who started the antics with our waiter. He played along great with her, and we had a blast! In fact, our whole little section was pretty lively. My poor son even had 2 different waiters feed him his green beans! Prime Time has become one of those "must visit" restaurants on every trip. We sent our group shot to "Uncle Tim", hopefully we are in his family album!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter