50s primetime cafe Hollywood Studios

disneytraceyl

Loving All Things Disney
We had a reservation for April 2 at 3:05pm. This was a birthday dinner for my parents. Bill, my dad and I got the chicken dinner at 16.00. The chicken was dry and we were served instant potatos. :(. My mom got the pot roast. This looked like slop on a plate. My oldest daughter ordered pasta with grilled chicken. This was by far the best dinner out of all of us. I would not suggest this dining place. I would have been happier at quick service. 112.00 bill. :(

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience. Did you speak with the manager?
How did they treat you with your complaints?

I had a similar experience the last time
I was there and the food quality was so bad, I don't think
I'll go back.

It's a shame because I love the atmosphere there.

I have only had really good experiences at 50's. I'm sorry to hear that you had a bad time tho.. I hope that you talked to the manager about the experience.

DD and I DREAM of the Pot Roast at 50's PT, one of our favorite meals!!!

Sorry you did not have a good experience at 50's. 50's is one of our favorite restaurants and we've never had any bad experiences there - my DW loves the fried chicken and I always get the pot roast :thumbsup2 Plus the desserts are pretty darn good too - my DW gets the smores and I get the dad's sundae.

I also had a bad experience at 50' PT, I was willing to give it another shot but my family wont hear of it :sad2:

I enjoyed my meal last year (Fried Chicken) and I have booked it again this year.

Sorry, you didn't like it.

Last year I had the crab cakes, a piece of grilled salmon and the apple crumble - I thought it was all done well enough - average and safe and HUGE. Hmmm there is no FAT emoticon I put on this comment!

One of our favorite places to eat. Always good meals. OP, sorry your meal wasn't good. I believe every place has it's bad and good days. However, don't get me started on the Sci Fi, now that is one place my family would never eat even if it was free.

We had a perfect meal there last year, there pot roast is devine. Heading back next month for more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter