50s PT servers

Dalpal

<font color=ff00cc>Has a brand new granddaughter!<
Hi!
We are going to 50s in June. We have gone before and really liked it, but our server was not very interactive (It might be because it was just my DH and myself).
For all who have been and have gotten a good server, Who was it?
We would like to request a really fun one. We will have three young girls and my sister. They would all get a kick out of a fun server.
So if any of you can remember the names. I would love to hear of some!

we've had Auntie Claire as our server twice - she's a hoot!

our picture is in her photo album, too!

Uncle Bob is a winner. When you arrive, ask the hostess to assign you to a "fun" staffer.

We had our brother, Robert this past week. He was a lot of fun. It was DH and I alone, but he played it up good for us. DH had told him that I had my elbows on the table when he wasn't looking, so Robert announced to the whole restaurant that we had trouble at our table - but it was not me! It was the TATTLE TAIL!!!! It was a lot of fun. :D

Cousin Christopher!! He is very popular with the girls;)

Another vote for Cousin Chris!!! We asked for him last summer. The hostess told us 'it was his day off, or maybe she should say it was their day off from him!!!' He is waaay over the top, but we loved him to pieces. If you should get him, try to get him to sing his camel song from Aladdin.

If you get Uncle Bob be sure to tell him that Delswaife says "Love ya, Mean it."

If you don't know the story behind this you should go to trip reports and find Robin's (Delswife) 22 chapter trip report. Be sure you have lots of time because once you start reading you won't be able to stop until you read them all. Also you should have tissue nearby because you will laugh so much tears will run down your face.

Another vote for Auntie Claire. She is the best - even though she made me eat ALL of my vegetables.:scared:

Thanks guys!
I will hope for Cousin Chris. My DGDs will be very happy to get him. They are teens and tweens. So every thought is about good looking boys.
My poor Dh Is joking with them that he is going to use the dogs zap collars on them, if they even look at boys they will get a zap!

He has also(joking with them) told them they can no longer go to see the tarzan show, they are too old.
I told them if grandpa wont take them they still can go with my sister and me....for tarzan you are never too old!::yes::

Last time we were there we had Uncle Spencer. He was perfect for my fiance who wouldnt have like PT had our server been too over the top. The table next to us has Cousin Chris though, and I was very jealous! He was a hoot and I had a great time watching him interact with family with 2 teenage girls :) And I agree, he's pretty easy on the eyes ;)

-Helen princess:

I'd say the last at least five times we've eaten there we got a dud server. Too bad, cause we're they ones that would really participate! I was starting to think they didn't even really act it up anymore. I sure have seen little going on there since the first time we tried the place.
The theme is lost on my kids and the main reason we keep going back is my daughter is allergic to peanuts and the smores have been safe for her so far. This is a big treat to her and she looks forward to it each trip.

Maybe we'll try asking for a fun server next time. Thanks for the tips.

We had Cousin Elaine a couple of weeks ago and loved her. By the time dessert arrived, my nephew had been introduced to all "his cousins" at every other table in the room! Being 16, it was enough interaction not to totally humilate him, but enough to get into the fun of it. She made him take off his hat and sit up straight. Refused to put down his plate until he put his napkin in the proper place (OK this one took him a second to figure out). And, most important, she let me have dessert without having to finish my veggies (will not eat mushrooms for anything or anyone)! Several other cousins and an uncle stopped by the table to say hello too on their way to serve other tables and had fun with him. He wants to go back next time we go. I think he wants to take his very gullible older sister without telling her abuot the "family" members she has yet to meet.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter