50th Anniversary Date

ilovetotravel1977

DIS Veteran
I believe the actual month is October 2021 (?), but do you think all of the new rides, etc will be ready for January 1, 2021? Will the anniversary celebrations start in January or not until October?

We would like to go back (was just there Feb 2018), but want to wait for all of the new rides to be operational for the 50th.

I know that start wars galaxy's edge will be complete late 2019. The star wars themed hotel I'm not quite certain. The tron ride will open summer 2019. Guardians of the galaxy will open in time for the 50th anniversary. Hope that helps.

I know that start wars galaxy's edge will be complete late 2019. The star wars themed hotel I'm not quite certain. The tron ride will open summer 2019. Guardians of the galaxy will open in time for the 50th anniversary. Hope that helps.

TRON is summer 2019? Are you sure about that?

October 1st was the date of the 45th Anniversary

Attachments

• 17A0FA39-F989-4E85-AB9A-FAA0EDAE8216.jpeg
    17A0FA39-F989-4E85-AB9A-FAA0EDAE8216.jpeg
    72.1 KB · Views: 3
Details for the celebration have not been released, as far as I know.i am on the lookout. We are going to be there. I am guessing maybe we might hear some buzz at D23.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!