50th Celebtration Tour

isyt

DIS Veteran
Is there a difference between the morning or the afternoon tours? I have the afternoon booked but not by choice. I was wondering if I should switch days? What do they experts say?????? :confused3

isyt said:
Is there a difference between the morning or the afternoon tours? I have the afternoon booked but not by choice. I was wondering if I should switch days? What do they experts say?????? :confused3

I think the morning tour has an extra ride or two. The afternoon one has seating for the parade. And the evening one has seating for the fireworks.

When I tried to book a tour for our stay last weekend, I was told that they were only doing the tour at 2pm and were just running one tour a day.

Are they only doing 1 tour a day??? Is that during the week? Or is that also on the weekends? We were planning on doing the 50th tour the Friday that we are there in September....and we wanted to do the morning tour with the 5 rides. I hope they have that available when we call next week to book it!!!

I tried to book it for Sat 8/26 and was told there would only be one tour at 2 PM - and the special seating was only for the parade - we wanted the 6 PM tour with fireworks seating since we wont' be getting to the park until late afternoon - I was very disappointed :( - thought this would be a great way to start our visit!

Anyone know if this tour will continue beyond the end of the 50th celebration? Thanks!

We're doing the tour on Monday, August 21 and when I booked, they said the only tour was at 2 pm as well. That was fine with us since we wanted the seat for the parade.

Is anybody else going on the 21st? :goodvibes

Thanks everyone!! I guess that explains it , only 1 tour a day. I don't know if they are doing it beyong the 50th, haven't heard that yet. We'll be there on Aug 31 so if your doing the tour that Thursday we will see you there!!!! :cool1: That is of course if I get on the plane :confused3 !!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter