50th in 2021

Does anyone think that the 50th celebration might start "earlier" than the summer of 2021? Any chance it could run spring to spring or Jan 1st all the way to summer of 2022? As people have already mentioned, Spring and Fall are already starting to surpass summer as high season.
I have a child turning 3 in May of 2021... If the festivities run into 2022 I would make a trip as late as possible as she would be able to do more, If they start prior to her birthday, free admission is obviously a perk. :rolleyes1

Looking at past events, Disney World’s “year long” celebrations seem to run from October 1st of one year, the entirety of the next year, and then end sometime the following year. I could see them wanting to celebrate for all of 2021, since that’s the year they’ll actually turn 50, which might mean the celebration itself starts in 2020. Looking at the 25th though, that didn’t start until the actual anniversary, running for a year and a half after the fact, so it’s also possible the 50th anniversary will be mostly a 2022 event. That’s all just conjecture on my part though. I know a lot of people are speculating a May/June 2021 launch, though that seems to be more in line with Disneyland’s model

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter