52 week money challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Up to 660.00 for the wedding Fund. Very Happy about that!! Started another little fund. The hubby has been cutting back on his smoking ( disgusting habit YES!!! I know !!!! ) But for every one pack he doesn't smoke...I have been putting that money away. So far...I have 300.00 in the fund. I'm going to surprise him with that money when he goes to Georgia for a work thing. Then he will have some " extra " money to spend while down there. Hopefully that will give him the incentive to quit. Anything to help him quit!

Up to 660.00 for the wedding Fund. Very Happy about that!! Started another little fund. The hubby has been cutting back on his smoking ( disgusting habit YES!!! I know !!!! ) But for every one pack he doesn't smoke...I have been putting that money away. So far...I have 300.00 in the fund. I'm going to surprise him with that money when he goes to Georgia for a work thing. Then he will have some " extra " money to spend while down there. Hopefully that will give him the incentive to quit. Anything to help him quit!

woohoo!! wtg!!!

I told myself I was going to do this, but life got in the way, and I forgot. Guess I will start now, and make up the backpay. I guess I need to find a sheet to print out that has the dollar amounts on it!

If your on pinterest...there are lots of pages with print outs for this! It's not too late...just add a couple extra dollars each week when you are contributing. ;) :thumbsup2

Week 8 - $5

$191 total

Week 9 - $40

$231 total

Almost to the $250 I need to open a variable CD with USAA so I can start earning some minimal interest and reduce the chances I spend the money.

My dh went to an acupuncturist. I never thought it would work. He smoked for over 30 years. It will be 4 years this July that he quit. I always tell him, if he ever has the urge again to make another appt.

Week 9 - $40

$231 total

Almost to the $250 I need to open a variable CD with USAA so I can start earning some minimal interest and reduce the chances I spend the money.

Week 10- $2
I wish I could do more this week but at least it’s something

$233 total

After my deposit into my envelope this weekend ( Friday as it's payday again ) I'll be at 1120!!! The dd and her fiance have decided on a destination wedding...so that means more $$$ for us to save for the boys and dh to go. Not sure how we are going to swing this... we will have sit and redo our budget and work out a plan. We might have to lighten up on the paying down the debt. as We are trying to pay off all our credit cards as fast as possible. Guess we will see what happens. As least I have almost enough for one person to go!!!! lol And just an FYI...we are canadian...so flying to these destinations is expensive for 4 people :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!