52 week money challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am back onto schedule for regular adding again. I'm not sure how much I will be trying to save now. We got our tax return which pays for us to for our daughter's destination wedding. I am still going to keep putting money away, as I would LOVE to surprise the son of a graduation trip to Florida to go to Universal Studios. This momma has a plan...so now to save the $$$ and also get collecting Airmiles and points to use towards an extra trip for him

I'm up to $892!

I also found a local bank that gives 2.02% on their savings accounts (with no strings attached, just a $100 minimum balance) so yesterday I started an account with the bulk of the money. The interest isn't much, but it's better than nothing. Plus having several hundred dollars in an envelope was starting to make me nervous.

I'm up to $892!

I also found a local bank that gives 2.02% on their savings accounts (with no strings attached, just a $100 minimum balance) so yesterday I started an account with the bulk of the money. The interest isn't much, but it's better than nothing. Plus having several hundred dollars in an envelope was starting to make me nervous.

That’s a great interest rate!

I’m glad you started this thread and inspired me to start the challenge! I’m still putting money in all my normal savings accounts but this challenge is motivating me to put some extra money away. I have the chart hanging on our fridge and I love marking off the amounts.

My chart is on my fridge, too. I love looking at it and seeing the amounts I’ve crossed off.

I’m glad you started this thread and inspired me to start the challenge! I’m still putting money in all my normal savings accounts but this challenge is motivating me to put some extra money away. I have the chart hanging on our fridge and I love marking off the amounts.

I am so happy that we have so far stuck by it, I really intend on completing this challenge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter