CLOSED: THANK YOU for interest 54 points left to rent $15 pp SSR June 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgan

Earning My Ears
i have a rental contract and will make your reservations. Also can work out for 150 transfer if wanted. Thanks !

What use year are your points if doing a transfer? I'm looking for 2018 points. Thanks,

Terri

What use year are your points if doing a transfer? I'm looking for 2018 points. Thanks,

Terri
111 were 2018 banked to 2019 and 150 are 2019. Not sure why use year matters. I could make reservation for you or transfer points to you to borrow

Still available? Looking for 9/30-10/4 Poly or AK 1 bedroom savanna view.
If you are interested in a rental there is availability for those dates savanna view in jumbo house or kidani for 122 points. Send me conversation with email information and we can discuss further

You aren't allowed to post emails here. Go up to top on the right and go into the inbox. You can then select my user name than and send me a private message with it. I think you need to have 10 posts before it lets you use that feature.

Use Year matters since I need to do a transfer into my 2018 account and I want to do a different one into 2019 - you can only do one transfer per use year. Also, banked points cannot be transferred so of the 150 in your 2019 account are any of those banked? If so, they can't be transferred. Thanks,

Terri

Use Year matters since I need to do a transfer into my 2018 account and I want to do a different one into 2019 - you can only do one transfer per use year. Also, banked points cannot be transferred so of the 150 in your 2019 account are any of those banked? If so, they can't be transferred. Thanks,

Terri
Ahh I see. My 150 are 2019 points and none have been banked. I have another 111 that were previously banked so I am offering to rent those.

Looking for June 8-12 SSR studio if you still have points

Available 57 points standard view and 66 points preferred view. Send me a conversation with email and id be happy to send you a rental contract

How do I pm you
You only have 6 posts so it won't allow right now. you need to have 10 to activate it. Comment on others posts 4 more times then you will have an inbox where you can select my user name tgan and start a conversion with just me

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter