555points to rent $10 per point - in holding

Status
Not open for further replies.

ettersgill

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
CLOSED.

300 points left to rent -in holding so can only book 60 days ahead up to 31st January (end of my use year) Please contact me with preference of dates /resort and accommodation and I will check availability Please don't waste my time tho and not pay once booked ( unfortunately there are some who do!) Thanks Michelle

Michelle, we are interested in renting points for December 11-17. We noticed that you can only make reservations 60 days out. So would you be able to book a reservation tomorrow (Oct. 11) or would you have to wait until October 17.

We're interested in a studio, in order of preference:

Bay Lake Towers
Villas at Wilderness Lodge
Boardwalk Villas
OKW or Beach Club would be our last choices

Husband and I used to be DVC members but had to give up the points when we purchased our home. So sad!!

Thanks - Ruth Markham

I'm looking for 110 points for nov 27- dec 2. That would be for the Grand Floridian. Two queen/double beds. Would this work for you?

Hi Michelle

Can you check availability for a studio for 3 nights starting Dec 5th?

First preference is Animal Kingdom, second is Boardwalk Villas. If neither is available, then open to suggestions on another studio. Would also consider only 2 of the nights (consecutive) if all 3 are not available. Thanks!

I'm looking for a studio, November from 9th - 15th. Order of preference (best first) would be:

Boardwalk
Beach Club
Animal Kingdom
Wilderness Lodge
Bay Lake Tower
Grand Floridian
Saratoga Springs

Thanks!
Scott

Michelle, we are interested in renting points for December 11-17. We noticed that you can only make reservations 60 days out. So would you be able to book a reservation tomorrow (Oct. 11) or would you have to wait until October 17. We're interested in a studio, in order of preference: Bay Lake Towers Villas at Wilderness Lodge Boardwalk Villas OKW or Beach Club would be our last choices Husband and I used to be DVC members but had to give up the points when we purchased our home. So sad!! Thanks - Ruth Markham

hi sorry the only availability is 14/15/16 at Saratoga springs studio or 1 bed 11/12

13 is 1 bed at Okw

Or 1 bed on 11/15/16 at animal kingdom lodge

Let me know if you would like to book any of these

Thanks

Michelle

I'm looking for 110 points for nov 27- dec 2. That would be for the Grand Floridian. Two queen/double beds. Would this work for you?

Sorry no availability at grand Floridian villas at all for your dates

Thanks

Michelle

Hi Michelle Can you check availability for a studio for 3 nights starting Dec 5th? First preference is Animal Kingdom, second is Boardwalk Villas. If neither is available, then open to suggestions on another studio. Would also consider only 2 of the nights (consecutive) if all 3 are not available. Thanks!

Hi sorry the only availability is 1bed at Okw on Friday night only

Let me know if you would like to book this

Thanks

Michelle

I'm looking for a studio, November from 9th - 15th. Order of preference (best first) would be: Boardwalk Beach Club Animal Kingdom Wilderness Lodge Bay Lake Tower Grand Floridian Saratoga Springs Thanks! Scott

Hi ther is 11/12/13/14 at Saratoga springs studio

Or 12/13 at animal kingdom

Or the same dates / resorts as 1 bed

Let me know if you would like to book

Thanks

Michelle

Hi ther is 11/12/13/14 at Saratoga springs studio

Or 12/13 at animal kingdom

Or the same dates / resorts as 1 bed

Let me know if you would like to book

Thanks

Michelle

Thank You so much. We were really hoping to stay the whole week. How about December 8th-14th? We'd be ok moving from one resort to another during that week as long as we didn't have to do that more than once(actually we'd love to experience two different resorts).

Thanks,
Scott

hi sorry the only availability is 14/15/16 at Saratoga springs studio or 1 bed 11/12

13 is 1 bed at Okw

Or 1 bed on 11/15/16 at animal kingdom lodge

Let me know if you would like to book any of these

Thanks

Michelle

Michelle, thanks for checking. Sorry to hear that there is such limited availability.

Hello,

We are looking for a studio for 5 to 8 nights, sometime between Oct 24th and Nov 20th.
If needed, we don't mind moving a couple of times. If there needs to be a gap, we can visit my brother for a few nights in Hobe Sound.
We would love a couple of nights at BLT, but any place is great. We would entertain the idea of a 1 or 2 bedroom for a weekend as well.

I know things are slim pickings. If it helps, we could go into Dec. My wife wanted to spend her birthday, Oct 25th, at Disney World. But now seeing how busy it is, we just want to go when-ever.

Thanks for taking your time,
Take care,
Randy
,....bart61@comcast.net....,

I know this is more than 60 days out (it's close depending on what's available), but I would like to stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West - the smallest room they have - from Sunday, December 8, 2013, through Wednesday, December 11, 2013.

If neither of those resorts are available those days, then I am good with December 15 - 17, or January 5 - 8, or January 12 - 15, or January 19 - 22.

I had someone check availability for me (on the Lodge), and it appears that Dec 8 - 11 and Dec 15 - 17 are already booked. However, I know January 5 - 8. Assuming it is available those nights (or should something open up on the prior nights), then I would like to book it with you.

Thank You so much. We were really hoping to stay the whole week. How about December 8th-14th? We'd be ok moving from one resort to another during that week as long as we didn't have to do that more than once(actually we'd love to experience two different resorts). Thanks, Scott

Sorry just those date and a 1 bed at Saratoga on 10th

Hello, We are looking for a studio for 5 to 8 nights, sometime between Oct 24th and Nov 20th. If needed, we don't mind moving a couple of times. If there needs to be a gap, we can visit my brother for a few nights in Hobe Sound. We would love a couple of nights at BLT, but any place is great. We would entertain the idea of a 1 or 2 bedroom for a weekend as well. I know things are slim pickings. If it helps, we could go into Dec. My wife wanted to spend her birthday, Oct 25th, at Disney World. But now seeing how busy it is, we just want to go when-ever. Thanks for taking your time, Take care, Randy ,....bart61@comcast.net....,

Hi

Studio at Saratoga 29 oct
1 bed Saratoga 27/28/29/30/31 oct
1 bed Okw 25/27/28/29 oct
1 bed blt 28/29 oct

1 bed 3/4/5/6/7 dec Saratoga or Okw animal kingdom lodge

1 bed 11/12/13/14/15/16/17/18/19 dec Saratoga

Let me know which you would like to book

Thanks

Michelle

I know this is more than 60 days out (it's close depending on what's available), but I would like to stay at the Villas at the Wilderness Lodge or Old Key West - the smallest room they have - from Sunday, December 8, 2013, through Wednesday, December 11, 2013. If neither of those resorts are available those days, then I am good with December 15 - 17, or January 5 - 8, or January 12 - 15, or January 19 - 22. I had someone check availability for me (on the Lodge), and it appears that Dec 8 - 11 and Dec 15 - 17 are already booked. However, I know January 5 - 8. Assuming it is available those nights (or should something open up on the prior nights), then I would like to book it with you.

Hi Okw on 9th in a studio or Saratoga on 10th I can't book into January yet as my points are in holding meaning I can only book 60 days ahead

Thanks

Michelle

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter