*** CLOSED**** 56 points avail $15pp AKV Oct 2020 use yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

jennilynn510

Lovin that mouse !!!!
We have 236 points available for rent/transfer at $15pp.

Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
I will need the following info to check availability:
Preferred resort ~ I would list your top 3 choices since the first isn't always available
Check in date
Check out date
Room Type ~ again top 3 choices
When you give the okay (don't wait long, rooms disappear quickly) I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required and If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction (3%) or Venmo.
Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.
Dining plan can also be added with pre-payment (I have to pay for this as soon as I add it on).

Hi I was wondering if there are any studios available for AK, OKW, BV for Jan 12-17, 2020!

Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
Preferred resort ~ I would list your top 3 choices since the first isn't always available
Check in date
Check out date
When you give the okay (don't wait long, rooms disappear quickly) I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required and If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction (3%) or Venmo.
Dining plan can also be added with pre-payment (I have to pay for this as soon as I add it on).

Hi, I’d be interested in a transfer for all of your points for a 5/2020 trip. Are they still available?

Matt

Check in date
Check out date

PM sent.

Check in date
Check out date

PM replies coming 😊

Hello - we are looking for two studios - at Jambo house - Savanna view April 11-15. Thank you!

Last edited:
We are looking at travel 11/1-11/5 for a 2 bedroom. We’d prefer to not stay at Saratoga Sprin gs due to distance from parks.

Hello! Looking for studio availability 1/10-1/15/2020 at AKL, Boardwalk, Beach club or really wherever there is availability! Thank you

Not sure if you still have these points?? I need a 2 bedroom villa Nov 2-Nov 7 2019. SSR, OKW, DBC...

Thanks

Hi! I am looking for availability for studio/standard view/Lake View/Savanna at either BLT, POLY, BWV, and/or AKV from Jan 31-Feb 3.
Thanks so much!!

Looking for a standard studio at AKL for May 26 a June 9. I believe that should be 196 points? I know you have lots of interest. Thanks!

Last edited:
DVC owner too but trying to extend an October stay in a 2 bedroom 10/26-10/28/19. Saratoga Springs looks like they have a 2 bedroom. AKV Kadini (?sp) looks like they have rooms too. Wondering if you can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter