*** CLOSED**** 56 points avail $15pp AKV Oct 2020 use yr

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC owner too but trying to extend an October stay in a 2 bedroom 10/26-10/28/19. Saratoga Springs looks like they have a 2 bedroom. AKV Kadini (?sp) looks like they have rooms too. Wondering if you can help.

Do you need a point transfer? PM me

We have 236 points available for rent/transfer at $15pp.

Reservations can be made at AKV 11 months out or at any other resort 7 months out.
I will need the following info to check availability:
Preferred resort ~ I would list your top 3 choices since the first isn't always available
Check in date
Check out date
Room Type ~ again top 3 choices
When you give the okay (don't wait long, rooms disappear quickly) I will make the reservation and forward the confirmation email from Disney once I receive it. Once confirmation email is received, immediate payment is required and If paying via Paypal, you must pay the fee associated with the transaction (3%) or Venmo.
Magical Express arrangements can be added if needed.
Dining plan can also be added with pre-payment (I have to pay for this as soon as I add it on).
PM sent Thanks

hello is ANIMAL KINGDOM-KIDANI VILLAGE, STUDIO, SAVANNA VIEW open for Feb 21-25 2019 Available?

Or any other studios for that time this will be a honeymoon for two adults only

Looking for 10 nights in Feb 2020. My dates are flexible. Preferred resort would be Boardwalk standard studio.

can you Please check 8/31-9/2 and 8/31-9/4 akv savannah view or Poly for those dates too. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter