57 BCV Points Available for Rent Prior to Oct. 1, 2020 $19 per point - All Rented

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quirky Cruiser

Mouseketeer
I have 57 BCV points available for rent that can be used before October 1, 2020 at $19pp. 10 of these points can be used after Oct. 1st if needed. This is your chance to book a stay for Food and Wine Festival next fall and stay at the BCV before other DVC members can book there. I have rented many times in the past and require payment when the reservation is made in your name. You will be able to access it on My Disney Experience and I can add the dining plan for you and reserve Magical Express if needed. I will need the following information to check availability.

Resort :
Check in :
Check out :
Room Type :

Please respond or PM me (note, you must have 10 posts in order to PM). Preference will be given to those needing all or the majority of the points. Payment can be made through Paypal (you will be responsible for transaction fee unless it is done through friends and family) or I accept Venmo. Thank you so much!

Hi I was wondering if there was an availability for 1 night

Resort :Beach Club Villa
Check in : November 8, 2020
Check out :November 9, 2020
Room Type : studio, 2 adults

But it would be more than the 10 points, isn't it?

thanks

Hi I was wondering if there was an availability for 1 night

Resort :Beach Club Villa
Check in : November 8, 2020
Check out :November 9, 2020
Room Type : studio, 2 adults

But it would be more than the 10 points, isn't it?

thanks
Hi! I just checked and that night is unfortunately unavailable for a points stay. It is waitlist only at this point and you would need 15 points. Just let me know if you want me to check any other dates. Thank you again!
Tenley :)

Was looking for Sept 27-Oct 2 if possible
Hi!
Those nights are currently available at BCV in a studio. It is 15 points per night, so I would only be able to reserve three of the nights at this point. If you are interested, just let me know! Thank you again!

I’m sorry if I missed It but what is the use Year?
Hi! These are October use year points, but I have 10 points in next year's use year that can be used as well (so if the stay overlaps the end of September into October, I can reserve that since 10 points are available in the next use year). Just let me know if you need anything else. Thanks!

Hello, I'm looking to rent:
Resort : Beach Club
Check in : Sept 21, 2020
Check out : Sept 25, 2020
Room Type : Studio, standard view

But I think this may be 60pts?

Hello, I'm looking to rent:
Resort : Beach Club
Check in : Sept 21, 2020
Check out : Sept 25, 2020
Room Type : Studio, standard view

But I think this may be 60pts?
Hi!
Those dates are available in a studio at BCV and you are correct, it would be 60 points. If you want to reserve three of the nights, I can do that for you, as that would only be 45 points. Just let me know! Thank you again!

Hi!
Those dates are available in a studio at BCV and you are correct, it would be 60 points. If you want to reserve three of the nights, I can do that for you, as that would only be 45 points. Just let me know! Thank you again!
Thank you for checking! I'll get back to you shortly :)

Do you still have points left and if so how many? I'd be interested in renting as many as possible for a Beach Club studio in August.

Do you still have points left and if so how many? I'd be interested in renting as many as possible for a Beach Club studio in August.
Hi!
Yes, I still have 57 points available for rent. If you want me to check some dates in August, I'm happy to do that for you tonight. Just let me know! Thank you!

Wonderful! Can you check studio availability for the 11th through the 14th? I believe those 3 nights should be 54 points.

Wonderful! Can you check studio availability for the 11th through the 14th? I believe those 3 nights should be 54 points.
Hi!
I just checked those dates for a studio at BCV (August 11-14th) and they are available. It is 18 points per night, so a total of 54 points. If you are interested in moving forward and securing the reservation, send me a PM and we can go from there! Thank you so much!

Points are rented! I might be renting October 2020 use year points at a later point this winter. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter