574 SSR points for rent $16/pt No transfer Use Year Feb.2020

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckygirl0100

Earning My Ears
Have rented for several years, and would be happy to make a reservation 7 months out at any resort and 11 months out at SSR. Just a few things to know about renting with me.

1. Please do not offer a lesser amount per point. The price is firm

2. I only accept Chase Quick Pay, Zelle, or PayPal (sending to a friend only, NOT a purchase)

3. Please be ready to book when you contact me, I value YOUR time so please value mine!

Hi, I need a studio for the night of Jan 4th. Please let me know if anything opens up.

Hello.

What is the chance that 2 bedroom villas are available at BWV, OKW, SSR - including tree house, or AKV for February 1st to February 9? I know it is short notice, but I found out I have a bit more to budget with for our planned trip to WDW that week. Part of the trip plan is to check out DVC resorts but we were going to stay at Shades of Green (thanks to active duty military child). If possible, would like to stay at a DVC resort instead.

Thank you.

Hi, we are looking to rent 19 points for a studio at BWV on 7th August. The 7 month window opens next week so we’re hoping to have something lined up ready. Is this something you’d be able to help with, I’m not sure if you have a minimum points/nights.

Hi, we are looking to rent 19 points for a studio at BWV on 7th August. The 7 month window opens next week so we’re hoping to have something lined up ready. Is this something you’d be able to help with, I’m not sure if you have a minimum points/nights.

As long as it's available I'd be happy to help. Message me with your exact dates (are you looking fift just that one night? )so I can check availability.

Hello.

What is the chance that 2 bedroom villas are available at BWV, OKW, SSR - including tree house, or AKV for February 1st to February 9? I know it is short notice, but I found out I have a bit more to budget with for our planned trip to WDW that week. Part of the trip plan is to check out DVC resorts but we were going to stay at Shades of Green (thanks to active duty military child). If possible, would like to stay at a DVC resort instead.

Thank you.

No resort has full availability.

Thanks so much, message sent 😊

I need a 2 br for 2/27-3/3. Open to resorts but want as close to Magic Kingdom as possible. Any chance there is availability? Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter