581 POINTS FOR RENT (381 SSR / 200 AKV) -- $13.50/PT

Status
Not open for further replies.
System wouldn't allow me to PM you. Once you have 10 messages, it will allow me. I know there is availability for what I want. Can you please contact me? Thank you! Hoping to book ASAP.

Late notice - could you see if Wilderness Lodge has any nights available during the span of Sept 27 - Oct 4?

I sent a PM with my email address.

Thank you so much.

How about animal kingdom lodge studio, Feb 1st at animal kingdom lodge studio? Ready to book.

Only a 1 BR available.
Hi.
My preference would be:
1. BWV
2. BCV
For 2 adults, 2 kids ages 4&8
Studio/one bdrm
February 6-10 2019 (4 nights but willing to do partial stay).

Hi, 1 BR at BWV is available for 150 points. Let me know ASAP if you are interested since properties are booking fast. Thanks!

Due to a last minute flight change, looking for any room or resort for 1 night 10/28. 2 adults and 1 child.

Long shot but thought I would ask anyways!

just checking to see if points are still available. i'm looking for a lake view studio at Bay Lake Tower for January 16-21, 2019. i need 89 points.

I need 1 or 2 nights dec 11th and 12th or just 11th, Studio at animal kingdom or Polynesian. 4 adults.

Only a 1 BR available.
Thanks for checking. Didn’t realize a one bed was that much more than a studio. We’ll have to pass.

Hi, 1 BR at BWV is available for 150 points. Let me know ASAP if you are interested since properties are booking fast. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter