5th sleeper rooms

button409

Mouseketeer
Any idea why I’m not getting 5th sleeper option rooms when I put my kids ages in? If I put down they are 5,3,and 1, it gives me the option for Caribbean Beach with a 5TH sleeper, but if I put down 6,4 and 2, it only offers me a suite at all stars or deluxe resorts? (I’m looking to go in 2021, but wanted to get a rough idea by putting in the same dates for 2020). Thanks!

The moderate resorts have the Murphy beds so they should be able to accommodate your family nicely since you still have the option of a pack n play crib being brought to your room too just need to request it when you book. Have a good look at the website and see their room layouts if you can.

I've booked BCR for next October for the five us. Kids ages will be 9,7 and 3 years. I found when pricing ahead that only certain hotels were available for certain dates, more became available when the dates were released for the dining plan, etc. What dates are you looking at?

Think you may also find availability of the 5th sleeper option is only available at certain resorts at present and availability may be low, when hotels are being built or refurbed they seem to be adding this extra bed option into the rooms, you may find that you have to call Disney direct to help with availability as they will know which hotels have space.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter