6/20/04 4 nite Wonder

EmmasGrammy

<font color=blue>To everyone else brave enough to
This is my third attempt to find a fellow DISer who will be sharing our cruise vacation. If you are also on this cruise please let me know. I'd like to organize a meet.

I will be so sad if no one is crusing with us. (Of course I mean no DISers that is!!) It would be kinda neat to have the entire ship to ourselves. WOW!! Think of the service and attention we would get.

Anyhow... (Back to reality!!) We are doing the land/sea package with 3 nites @ CBR before our 4 nites aboard the Wonder. Our party consists of DH and me (both 47) and our DGD (3).

My DW, DD and DS and I are celebrating our 15th Wedding Anniversary on the 4 night Wonder Cruise. Our actual Anniversary is July 1st.

Yippee!!! It's so great to know there will be other DISer's on board!!! Congratulations on the 15th anniversary!!! May I ask how old are your children? Do they plan on visiting the clubs?

Thank you so much for responding!!! I hope to get to say hello to you in person.

How about anyone else? Will you be cruising with fknayt's and my family?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter