6 day countdown !

stink

DIS Veteran
Hi Dis Boards,

Less than a week to go ! Can't wait to return home.

Pixie dust was sprinkled and I was able to score a 1-bedroom villa at BWV on my DVC points.

Plan to spend the majority of time at EPCOT for Flower & Garden & DHS.

Somewhat disappointmed that the boats to DHS will not be running, but that is soooo minor, CUZ I AM GOING TO DISNEY IN LESS THAN A WEEK ! :cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana::jumping1:party::hmghost::sulley::stitch::simba::figment::tigger::sulley::maleficen:ccat::mickeyjum:goofy::dumbo::donald::rainbow::dogdance::dogdance::dogdance:

Deep breathe, OK...so my itinerary...

ADR for Spice Road Table

Village People at Flower & Garden (huge fan when I was a tween, had all their LPs) why yes I am showing my age !

Early Morning Magic at MK, goal is to ride Mine Train 10 times, once for each dwarf, once for SnowWhite, Once for the Prince and Once for for Evil Queen !

Star Wars Dessert Party & all things Star Wars ! :darth::chewy:

Moonlight Magic ! Scored a FP for FOP an hour before Park Closes !

Royal Tea Garden Tour At Flower & Garden Festival !

FPs for Soarin ! (my favorite ride)

Drinking around the World & Disney Pub Crawl !

Just Chilling out by the Pool & enjoying the Board Walk !

:thanks: you all for reading my Pre-Trip Plans ! Going to pack my suitecase, find my DVC slider, choose a park bag and head to Wal-mart for travel size stuff !

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter