6 Days of Dining - With Pictures :)

Thank you for a great review! Also thank mom for waiting for you to take the pictures before eating!

Great reviews and photos, thanks!

I'm just curious, what kind of reaction do you have with your greens allergy?

Thanks for the great reviews! Your food looked yummy, except for the MGM Commisary. My DH insisted that we eat there in August and it was just as yucky as I remember it. I also ordered the fish because it looked the *safest* of anything on the menu.

Great reviews, thanks!!!

and, THANK YOU for mentioning the ducks at Le Cellier!!!! My DD (2 ) is obessesed with ducks - has been since 9 months, it was one of her first words. Hopefully we can get excellent restaurant behavior out of her that night with the promise that we'll look for the ducks afterwards!!

Sandy

Blondie said:
Great reviews and photos, thanks!

I'm just curious, what kind of reaction do you have with your greens allergy?

If its iceburg or romaine, I get spots, mostly on my arms and stomach. If its spinach or mustard greens my throat swells up and I have to use an epi-pen. I've been told its not so much as a greens allergy as a pesticide/preservative allergy, its hard to wash off of greens I guess. Luckily I have to eat them for it to mess me up so I was able to pick off stuff at Disney those first few days. Its a weird allergy to have!

KIm

sandym718 said:
Great reviews, thanks!!!

and, THANK YOU for mentioning the ducks at Le Cellier!!!! My DD (2 ) is obessesed with ducks - has been since 9 months, it was one of her first words. Hopefully we can get excellent restaurant behavior out of her that night with the promise that we'll look for the ducks afterwards!!

Sandy
I loved the ducks at Epcot, they were so tame!
Now the duck I fed a doughnut to at the Magic Kingdom.....not so much. He had that first bite and freaked out and pretty much yanked the rest of it out of my hand. I never would of lived that down if I had lost a finger to a doughnut/duck incident at Disney! :rotfl:

Kim

I also lovedthe description of the food court at POP! :rotfl2:
great report and pics - thanks for the hard work

now I'm off to lunch!

thanks so much for the great pictures and reviews. We're eating at Kona Cafe and we love Boma. We were going to try seasons for a CS but after reading your review we definately aren't going to try it. I have IBS and if you got sick, I'll definately be sick for at least a day!

Great reviews. I'm doing Le Cellier, Spoodles (as of this afternoon, switched my ADR from Yacht Club Galley), and Kona so there was a lot of good info in there. I ate at Concourse last September and I think it's one of the most underrated restaurants on the DIS. Glad you enjoyed it!

Great reviews and pictures, thanks so much for taking the time to post! :tinker:

neatokimmo said:
I hate to say my camera batteries died during the afternoon parade and I couldn't take pictures of my lovely Spoodles. I wish I had pictures of these meals, if you have them will you PM them to me?

Kim
:woohoo:

Here's some photos from my trip last year when we went to Spoodles:

b30bcd79.jpg

8988f861.jpg

be40c353.jpg

b3f87c56.jpg

27c70067.jpg

93581ec5.jpg

If you want copies, just let me know.

Just out of curiosity, was the shrimp appetizer from Le Cellier served in a bowl like that? Because before it was served in a cute little take-out container. I'd be bummed if they changed it.

Thanks for the reviews and pictures! They were great!

lonegungirl said:
Here's some photos from my trip last year when we went to Spoodles:

Thanks so much! You have three pictures of stuff we ate, if you don't mind I'll steal eerrr borrow those from you :)

lonegungirl said:
Just out of curiosity, was the shrimp appetizer from Le Cellier served in a bowl like that? Because before it was served in a cute little take-out container. I'd be bummed if they changed it.

Yup, its not cute anymore but still very tasty. I guess the little take out container got too expensive or took too long to make with the dining plan. I think they got rid of it before the free stuff started.

Thanks for the reviews and pictures! They were great!
And thanks for your great pics too!

Kim

all of the time and effort you put into sharing this information! This will certainly allow me to make some changes based on the pictures and descriptions. My family and I are going to the same places and then some. I hope I remember to take some pictures before digging in....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter