6 days of disney dining CS and snacks

dianemb

DIS Veteran
7 days of Disney meals

We had a wonderful trip and really great food. I have already posted a TS thread on the boards. This will be CS meals only. Tried a couple new places but still have others to try in the future. We meaning Chuck (husband/dad) Diane (mom/wife) and Frank (11 year old son/adult). All prices are approximates to make it easier.

Downtown Disney Wolfgang Puck Express

Chuck stayed back at the room and only Diane and Frank went over to downtown Disney. Wanted to eat at Earl of Sandwich but Frank didn’t like anything. We ate here before and knew we would like it.
Diane: chicken ceasar salad sandwich (big and very good) Choc chip cookie
Frank: Pizza (very good) brownie

Roaring Forks Wilderness Lodge

Chuck: ham and cheese sandwich oatmeal cookie (both very good)

Electric Umbrella EPCOT Future World

We were starving when we ate here and it was really very good. Chuck and Frank both had burgers which they said were good and Diane had chicken strips that were wonderful They tasted like the old style KFC crispy chicken. We all got chocolate chip cokkies that were fine.

CosmicRays Magic Kingdom.

Just Diane and Frank again. Chuck stayed back at the room and ate at Roaring Forks. I really wanted to go to the sandwich area but it wasn’t open yet when we arrived and we were hungry. We both had double burgers and a brownie and a piece of chocolate cake. The burgers were big and very good. The desserts were fine.

Chuck: Burger and oatmeal cookies. He said the burger was good and the cookie the same as before.

We were at MGM and it got too late to eat there so we came back and ate at the hotel.

Chuck: Burger and cookie
Diane: Ham and cheese sandwich and chocolate cake
Frank: Pizza fries and chocolate chip cookie
Tusker House Animal Kingdom

Chuck: ½ chicken, green beans and mashed potatoes carrot cake (wonderful)
Diane: Turkey wrap, corn chowder, cucumber salad cheesecake (wonderful)
Frank: ½ chicken, green beans, mashed potatoes chocolate cake (okay)

Chuck and Diane thought the meals was great. Frank thought it was okay chicken was to much work and didn’t like vegs. When I got the turkey wrap and soup I thought it was small but it ended up being very filling. Was really happy with this meal.

We each had a CS left and we were leaving for the airport so I got 3 ham and cheese sandwiches and 3 cookies on the way out. We ate them in a cute little park in Celebration Florida where we stopped on way to the airport. The sandwiches were actually better when they weren’t cold from the fridge/

We had lots of snacks on the trip and got water a few times too. We got frozen bananas and mickey bars in Animal Kingdom that were great. Frank and I also got the strawberry swirls in the Enchanted grove in Magic Kingdom that we thought we out of this world.

Great idea on taking CS "to go" on the last day. I may have to steal that one for the next trip.

Enjoyed reading your reviews ~ Thanx for sharing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter