6 month old first trip to DLP

MissLeighley

Earning My Ears
So we're taking the little one on her first trip to DLP in March and she'll be 6 months old. We're driving/taking the ferry and staying on one of the partner hotels on the bus route. We've got a day to travel there and back and 3 days for the parks. Me and my partner have been many towns before but it's our first with our first baby 😬
Just hoping for some good tips or anything we need to know. First time parenting is overwhelming enough and I'm super type a and have to know what to expect!

Last edited:
My daughter was 6 months old when we took her to DLP for the first time. We have since moved back to the US and visit WDW several times a year. You just have to go at her schedule and be willing to split off if one of you really wants to do a specific ride. The pictures we have are priceless!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter