• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 months out..what should I be doing?

Rock'n Robin

Disney Queen
Except saving more money??;)
I know I have until 60 days out to purchase trip insurance--and I know when to make my PSs--if fares don't come down we will drive and I"ll have to knock a nite off of my VWL stay--we have passports and my diet starts Wednesday :eek: --anything else I should be doing?
Robin M.

robin,

Sounds like you are right on schedule. Just keep reading the boards and you'll be fine.

I am also 6 (almost 7 though) months out from a week at WL and a 3 day Wonder cruise. I am hoping to be at my goal weight by the time we leave, I just have to figure out how to keep it off while I am gone. :bounce:

Good luck to you!

Which week are you going to be there?

My DW (31), DS (5) and I (?) will be staying at the Poly for four days then on the Wonder on three starting on June 5 and sailing on June 12.

Do you have any excursions planned? If not (believe it or not) now is the time to reserve what you plan to do.

Good luck!

We will be on the June 29 4 day Wonder and then 3 nights at VWL July 3-6.
I don't know about excursions--I think I'll be happy just getting off of the boat in Nassau and saying "well, we've been in Jamaica!" I didn't think you could reserve that stuff yet. I don't want to do Atlantis or anything.
Robin M.

Thanks obsessed! Anything will be an improvement. I'm hoping to just be bearable on the trip. I found that my seasickness stayed at bay if I didn't eat too much on the ship so that's not one of my concerns!

From what I understand the Straw Market is still being rebuilt (fire). That is all we did when we went in 2000 was visit the straw market (and wait for the DW to get her hair braided). I think we will try to go to Atlantis this time. My DS is to young to swim with dolphins or sting rays. If your interested in that kind of thing you need to book early. We had intended on swimming with dolphins the first time we went, but by the time we checked it was all sold out and swimming with sting rays just doesn't feel the same.

It is neat just to walk around the island. They even have motorbikes and such that you can rent to drive around.

Good luck!

I went to WW and it wasn't pretty! I have my work cut out for me! Fortunately, I have a great motivation to get back on track!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter