6 night Independence of the Seas cruise

bobbiwoz

I'm happy to dance with you!
We are going to the Western Caribbean at the end of January. LaBadee Haitii, Falmouth Jamaica, and Georgetown Grand Cayman are the stops.

We have sailed RCCL many times, but the last time was probably 10 years ago. We tendered into LaBadee, now they dock there. We have the any time dining, not traditional.

Has anyone been on this ship, for this cruise. Is there anything you would like to say about it? I like to snorkel, and think we will book a snorkel excursion in Georgetown as well as on LaBadee. We were thinking of High Tea in Jamaica as I have difficulty walking and the Dunn Falls walking would be too much for me.

Thanks,

Bobbi:goodvibes

Hi Bobbi, My family did this same cruise last year, January 2013 leaving out of Ft Lauderdale. We had a great time, the only excursion we did was stingray city in Georgetown and just walked around the other ports. The ship was very nice and had lots of activities going on throughout the day while at sea. My youngest son (age 21) loved the flowrider while the other two enjoyed sitting around the pool and joining into the activities in the pool area. We did the traditional 6 pm dining, the food was good, we really enjoyed the late night pizza. The evening shows was lots of fun and enjoyable.

I'm sure you'll have fun. Enjoy yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter