• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

6 nights at Desert Inn and Suites

tinafromidaho

Mouseketeer
We arrived at the Desert Inn and Suites on Monday the 3rd and stayed until Saturday the 8th. The staff were all very friendly, we stayed in a Parlor A suite and loved it. It was nothing fancy but it was clean and roomy. We were on the fourth floor and had a great view of the fireworks from our window. The pool and hot tub were never crowded and always clean, I had read complaints about the chlorine smell but it wasn't near as bad as even our local YMCA is. The continental breakfast did nothing for us but I had heard it wasn't that great so I wasn't looking for it to be anything wonderful.
The location was awesome.
We did one character breakfast at the Paradise Pier, with Lilo and Stitch and it was worth every penny and then some.

Any chance you got a crib at the Desert Inn? We are booked there in three weeks and I wondered what they are like. I have a travel crib I can take if I need to.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter