~ 6 nights .. would you split your resort stay??

Should we split our Honeymoon stay?

• just stay at the Yacht Club

• just stay at the Animal Kingdom Lodge

• do a split stay - 3 nights at each

Results are only viewable after voting.

Freiden8

DIS Veteran
If you were going to be in the world for 6 nights, would you consider splitting your stay?

We will be :bride: HONEYMOONING :groom: and quite honestly we are having a very hard time coming to a final decision as to what resort we want to stay at!

Either... a standard view at the Yacht Club or a <font color="darkred">savannah view at the Animal Kingdom Lodge</font color>

SO.. we have been throwing around the idea of splitting our stay down to 3 nights at each.

Only problem is that I love having that 'home' feeling after being at a resort for a while.. I'm afraid that by only staying at one of the resorts for 3 nights that 'home' feeling will just not come! :worried: Or, I'll love the first resort so much that I won't want to leave.. or we'll get to the second resort and we just won't enjoy it as much as the other! :blush:

UGH! I just don't know what to do! HELP!!

OK so I went for AKL for the whole duration. You're on your honeymoon and the last thing you want to be doing halfway through is swapping resorts.

Now the YC is my favourite but the Savannah view is very romantic in fact the whole of AKL is romantic and so I think it would be ideal for 6 nights. Besides you've stayed at the YC before. I've stayed at the YC a few times and I wasn't disappointed at all with the AKL especially when I opened my balcony doors and saw the giraffes. Yes YC has the Boardwalk and nightlife but you ARE on honeymoon ;)

Forgot to add that I think your piccy is ever so cute - you make a lovely couple :Pinkbounc

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter