6 Parks in 1 Day!

Hello again everyone! It’s almost time!

We’re going over some last minute details, and seeing some recent pictures of huge bag check lines have caused us some concern. However, I think we will avoid most of the worst bag check lines with our plan. I’m asking my fellow disboard members if you all agree:

Going through bag check at HS should be a breeze at stupid early o’ clock before Toy Story Land paid event.

We hope to get to Epcot at about 9:30 or 9:45 at the international gateway entrance. Hopefully bag check won’t be too bad here.

We plan to ride the monorail to MK. Am I correct that we will not have to go through security again to enter MK? This is how I think I understand the security system to work. Can someone confirm?

Lastly, AK in the mid morning will hopefully not have too bad of a line for bag check either.

So really, Epcot at IG and AK will be the only hurdles. Does that sound right?

Hello again everyone! It’s almost time!

We’re going over some last minute details, and seeing some recent pictures of huge bag check lines have caused us some concern. However, I think we will avoid most of the worst bag check lines with our plan. I’m asking my fellow disboard members if you all agree:

Going through bag check at HS should be a breeze at stupid early o’ clock before Toy Story Land paid event.

We hope to get to Epcot at about 9:30 or 9:45 at the international gateway entrance. Hopefully bag check won’t be too bad here.

We plan to ride the monorail to MK. Am I correct that we will not have to go through security again to enter MK? This is how I think I understand the security system to work. Can someone confirm?

Lastly, AK in the mid morning will hopefully not have too bad of a line for bag check either.

So really, Epcot at IG and AK will be the only hurdles. Does that sound right?
You are correct. If you leave Epcot and take the monorail to MK you will not have to go through security again. Have fun!

Can't wait to hear your report and cheering that everything works out and you make it to all 6 parks!

However, I see one problem with your itinerary. Unless they have changed it, you can not book your max pass until you have scanned your ticket and entered the park at DLR. The changes of you getting a max pass for Guardians that late is pretty slim and Indy would only be slightly better. I would not stress about that because you definitely should be able to ride something in each park even if it is not those rides. Depending on the line, you may have time to do Guardians and still get over to DL to do Indy as well. If not Guardians, you can single rider the Incredicoaster which should not take that long- or you can always just ride Little Mermaid or Monsters Inc. which usually have pretty short lines. Indy you can single rider.

Also, I think Paint the Night and Fantasmic are both running tomorrow. You will have to negotiate around the PTN parade route at CA because it starts at 8:50. Fantasmic runs at 9:00 and 10:30 and if you get to DL around the time it is getting out, you will be somewhat swimming upstream trying to get to Indy. I'd also have a back-up plan for something other than Indy because that ride seems to go down for short periods quite a bit.

Can't wait to hear your report and cheering that everything works out and you make it to all 6 parks!

However, I see one problem with your itinerary. Unless they have changed it, you can not book your max pass until you have scanned your ticket and entered the park at DLR. The changes of you getting a max pass for Guardians that late is pretty slim and Indy would only be slightly better. I would not stress about that because you definitely should be able to ride something in each park even if it is not those rides. Depending on the line, you may have time to do Guardians and still get over to DL to do Indy as well. If not Guardians, you can single rider the Incredicoaster which should not take that long- or you can always just ride Little Mermaid or Monsters Inc. which usually have pretty short lines. Indy you can single rider.

Also, I think Paint the Night and Fantasmic are both running tomorrow. You will have to negotiate around the PTN parade route at CA because it starts at 8:50. Fantasmic runs at 9:00 and 10:30 and if you get to DL around the time it is getting out, you will be somewhat swimming upstream trying to get to Indy. I'd also have a back-up plan for something other than Indy because that ride seems to go down for short periods quite a bit.
Thank you for the advice. We definitely only penciled in the rides at DL and plan to ride whatever we can. That’s good to know about Paint the Night and Fantasmic. We’ll definitely keep that in mind. Thanks!

Just saw this- an article about this adventure.

Wanted to edit the link until original poster says it’s ok to post!

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if now that your upcoming trip has become national news, that you might get a little extra magic along the way! ::yes:: :wizard:.
Wouldn't that be nice!

I'm guessing you all are sitting at the airport waiting for for your LAX flight right now. I hope your morning went well and that your flight is on time! Can't wait to hear about your day! Multiple times today I have found myself sitting here wondering how things were going for you. A friend E-mailed me the news article on you last night saying when he saw the headline he thought it was probably me! I think he was surprised when my response was "Oh- I know exactly who that is- have communicated with them, and I know their itinerary". LOL ....or maybe he wasn't even surprised by that! :rolleyes1:laughing:

4316076F-D2B0-4DB1-8289-D2A8BD2BC968.jpeg Checking back in! We did it! I’m sorry I never posted in here about following along with us, things got super crazy, super fast!

On our way to the airport on Tuesday, I got a call from someone with the Associated Press who was interested in a story about us. I said sure, thinking it would end up on page four of the LifeStyle section or something, but that it would be neat to post a link on Facebook for my friends to see. Turns out, the AP story spread like crazy and was picked up all over the country. Then the news outlets started calling! This whole thing has been so exciting and fun(and definitely sorta surreal too)!

Anyway, we accomplished it! I was posting live updates on Facebook all day using the hashtag #epicparkhop, so if you search that you can find me easily.

Every single cast member and person we met (we had people at the parks recognize us and ask for pictures and stuff!) was sooo nice and excited for us. We really had the most fun day ever! Thank you all for helping me plan and work out the details and for all the advice, you all made it possible!

Just checked our your FB posts. Looked like such a great day. When you get a chance after your trip, would love to hear a play by play on how it all worked out. With transportation and such.

I've been following along on this thread, and one of my DISBoards friends posted the article on you guys yesterday morning in our private fb group and I was like hey! I know them, I've been following their thread! :rotfl:

Congratulations! So happy to hear you made it! :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter