60+3?

What is this 60+3 I see on the board? I thought the max for reservations was 60 days out.

At 60 days before checkin at a Disney resort, you can make FPs for as many days as you have park ticket entitlements for. So the day after you arrive would be 60 + 1 day before checkin, the next day would be 60 +2, etc. Recently people have been able to book FPs for FoP as early as 3 days after checkin, or 60 + 3.

At 60 days before checkin at a Disney resort, you can make FPs for as many days as you have park ticket entitlements for. So the day after you arrive would be 60 + 1 day before checkin, the next day would be 60 +2, etc. Recently people have been able to book FPs for FoP as early as 3 days after checkin, or 60 + 3.
ahhh thanks, I knew that, I thought they were going the other way and booking 63 days before check in.
Thanks

Isn't check in day just good ole 60? That's the day I made my AK FPs. Then my next day is 60+1....etc., etc. My days go all the way to 60+4....check out day. But we are spending that day at Disney Springs. So 60+3 was my last FP day. That's when I got Mine Train.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!