60 DAY MARK..... I'm FastPassing! Yeah, baby!

LadyDiznee123

DIS Veteran
My first SOLO trip and return to Disney since 2000! (What the heck, you say! Yes, it's been that long!) That's why I'm feeling stupid and giddy! My actual reason for returning is to see my tile on the LEAVE A LEGACY WALL. Hubby and I went four years back to back from 97 to 2000. But the years went by so quickly that I knew I had to get this out of the way now and return to Disney, and never allow such a long absence ever again.

I'm on the Disney site right now and I have my MY DISNEY EXPERIENCE APP on my phone. I arrive on Wed Oct 28th for 9 days. I will probably be at MK until around 12:30 - 1ish. I like to spend some time at the front of the park and enjoy Main Street area very slowly before I hit the lands. I also always do a ritual ride on the Walt Railroad around the park as well before heading off to my Main Street trek. So because I do my little ritual first, from there I am going to put in for my 7DMT fastpass for about 230. I think that's a safe time! Whoo-hoo! I'm so psyched!

This is how I usually do it... as silly as it seems - I always start out nice and slow before really let loose at the Lands!

ONE: Enter MK on the left side (no... never the right side.. don't know why) and (after my eyes drink up the sight of entering the actual park and releasing a big sigh) I go to City Hall and pick up some Disney Dollars for a souvenir.

TWO: walk over and RIDE THE RAILROAD.

THREE: Get off the train and head for the theater on the right side of the park. Hope to take a photo with Mickey there.

FOUR: Now for MAIN STREET. Always but always start with the EMPORIUM where I will browse for later shopping.

FIVE: Now my trek slowly up Main street crossing back and forth across the street to see the sights of each store. I will have my camera and will be vlogging.

SIX: At the end main street I veer right and head over that lovely bridge for tomorrowland where I always start at SPACE MOUNTAIN.

NOTE: This past two weeks I decided that I was holding on too rigidly with regard to heading right towards Tomorrow land and then from there heading to each land in direct order (anyone else do this - the lands in order - religiously?). I may head to Tomorrowland and I may not. I may walk through the castle and hit Fantasyland and do both FantasyLand and Tomorrow land together. Moreover, If my app tells me there is a character that I'd like to see that is out and about in another land - I don't want to miss my favorites and I am no longer going to commit my self to utter and complete structure and order. In some cases I will and in some cases I wont. But in any event, I am just giving in now to playing some things by ear and go with what moves me.

7DMT.... HERE I COME! Whoo-hoo!

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter