600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! Im looking to rent 62 points for the AKL for a studio standard view for November 2-7 2020

I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Good day! We’re considering a May 2021 stay at AKL. Any week, really, for 7 nights in a standard view studio (Jambo preferred to Kidani). What is the earliest date we could confirm availability and book this with you? Thank you.

Good day! We’re considering a May 2021 stay at AKL. Any week, really, for 7 nights in a standard view studio (Jambo preferred to Kidani). What is the earliest date we could confirm availability and book this with you? Thank you.

I can book AKV at 11 months before your checkin, thus, you have to wait until June x, 2020 to book Max x, 2021

Good Evening,

Looking for:
1/27/21-1/31/21
1BD Standard
AK - Kidani

Back ups: 1BD Standard Jambo or 1BD Preferred Saratoga. Same dates.

Appreciate you checking!

Thank you!

Looking for:
1/27/21-1/31/21, 1BD Standard, AK - Kidani
Back ups: 1BD Standard Jambo or 1BD Preferred Saratoga. Same dates. Appreciate you checking! Thank you!

Here are your options and point cost (price is $16pp)

AKV Jambo and Kidani are available
1 bedroom standard = 104 points
1 bedroom savanna view = 130

SSR
1 bedroom standard = 106
1 bedroom preferred view = 124

Here are your options and point cost (price is $16pp)

AKV Jambo and Kidani are available
1 bedroom standard = 104 points
1 bedroom savanna view = 130

SSR
1 bedroom standard = 106
1 bedroom preferred view = 124

Thank you! I’ll finish up my 10 posts and then PM you to finalize Kidani.

I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
I still have DVC points available
Hello. I am going to be in the market for 365 OKW points. Looking to book a 3BR Grand villa for 6 nights late August 2021. Is that something you may be able to help with in September, 11 months out?

Hello. I am going to be in the market for 365 OKW points. Looking to book a 3BR Grand villa for 6 nights late August 2021. Is that something you may be able to help with in September, 11 months out?

Yes, but that is 4 months from now, send me a private message a week or so before the 11 month booking window opens (i.e. 11 months before your checkin date) and I will let you know then.

Yes, but that is 4 months from now, send me a private message a week or so before the 11 month booking window opens (i.e. 11 months before your checkin date) and I will let you know then.
No problem. I know it’s early. I’m just trying to figure out what the options are. I’ll reach out to you early September. Thanks.

I am looking at going to AKV 12/26/2020 - 1/2/2021 studio room (value) is fine. Is there availability and how many points would be needed?

Last edited:
I am looking at going to AKV 12/26/2020 - 1/2/2021 studio room (value) is fine. Is there availability and how many points would be needed?

only 5 nights are available Dec 26-31 (103 points) and the Dec 31 and Jan 1 are sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter