600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, Looking for a studio at BLT in a standard room Dec 7-10 departing Dec 10 (3 nights). Thank you, Annie

Thank you so much for booking Old Key West for my family. Your rental process was so easy and I appreciate your quick communication!

Hi again,
Is there any availability in a standard room at Jambo house AK, BC, Poly or BWV for Sept 29 departing Oct 1, a studio?
Annie

Thank you for taking the time to find a room at my desired resort through a large range of dates. Your responses were quick and the process was easy. Payment is in the mail.

Hi looking for October 2020 in a studio at the Riviera/Beach Club/Boardwalk for 6 nights. I would prefer a Wed-Tue booking, but this can be changed depending on what is available. Thanks, I know prob a long shot.

Hi looking for October 2020 in a studio at the Riviera/Beach Club/Boardwalk for 6 nights. I would prefer a Wed-Tue booking, but this can be changed depending on what is available. Thanks, I know prob a long shot.

there is nothing even close available for your request....all sold out

Send you a PM. We are DVC members that own at AKL looking for 37 additional points to book a reservation for 4/7/2021. Would you be able to transfer?

Hello, are your points still available, My DVC Availability tool is showing Aulani Hotel Room availability from September 7 checking out on the 11, could you check for me please?

Hi - i know this is a long shot, but is there any availability from 5-10 november? Looking for a studio

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!