600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a BLT theme park view studio for Dec. 10-13 (3 nights). Is there any availability?

I'm looking for a BLT theme park view studio for Dec. 10-13 (3 nights). Is there any availability?

All BLT and DVC studios are sold out for Dec 10-13. Are you flexible on location and room size?

Last edited:
All BLT and DVC studios are sold out for Dec 1-13. Are you flexible on location and room size?
Are any studios available at SSR for early December or Mid-November? Would just need a standard studio for 4 nights from Wednesday to Sunday

Are any studios available at SSR for early December or Mid-November? Would just need a standard studio for 4 nights from Wednesday to Sunday

The only dates for a studio for 4 nights within your time frame would be SSR Preferred studio for 4 nights Dec 16-20 for 66 points

I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

looking for BLT or AK
Nov 8-13
BLT 1 bedroom or
AL studio or 1 bedroom

thank you.

I was wondering if February 3-8 was available for a one bedroom at BLT or two standard view studios.

We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio with : Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney wedding with an AKL stay.

We are looking for AKL Savannah View Studio with : Check in 9/20/2020 and check out 9/27/2020. Are your points still available to rent? Thanks! My son is getting married and he and his fiance would LOVE a Disney wedding with an AKL stay.

Unfortunately, 6 of those 7 days are sold out

I was wondering if February 3-8 was available for a one bedroom at BLT or two standard view studios.

BLT standard view studios are sold out those dates

Feb 3-8 (5 nights)
BLT 1 bedroom standard is available = 182 points
BLT 1 bedroom lake view is available = 201 points

Jan 7-11
Any studio
2 adults
(was really hoping to do a split stay Jan7-9/9-11 and cross off two resorts)
Thanks

thanks are you able to pm any other options for a possible split stay 3 night jan 7-9 2 night jan 9-11

The availability of DVC studios for Jan 7-11 is limited and due to Disney flagging members as commercial renters if they have too many rentals per year and the fact that split stays will count as 2 reservations, I have to limit split stays to 100 point minimum rentals.

However, I am happy to book SSR preferred view studio for all January 7-1, 2021 (four nights) for you at 62 points.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!