600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any availability Sept 27th or 28th thru Oct 4th? Thanks

For a Studio, your best option is SSR studio preferred view Sept 27 to October 3 (6 nights) for 85 points as every other resort is sold out those dates and October 3 is sold out everywhere

For a Studio, your best option is SSR studio preferred view Sept 27 to October 3 (6 nights) for 85 points as every other resort is sold out those dates and October 3 is sold out everywhere

thank you for checking but our anniversary is Oct 3rd so we were hoping to stay that night as well.

Is March 3- March 8 available for two standard studios at BLT?

At least one Standard view room is available for 104 points. What I can't tell is if it is more than one room. Let me know and I can call DVC to ask how many rooms are available. Either way, I greatly prefer lake view for 111 points if you are in the mood for an upgrade.

What does availability look like for a 2 bedroom villa, standard view, at BLT during the month of January 2021? Looking for 7-9 nights, any time in that month could work. Thanks!

Hey, first time looking into doing points, so I won't be able to DM at first.

1. 09/11/20
2. 09/14/20
3. Studio - any view
4. BLT, Boardwalk or BCV

Thanks!

Hey, first time looking into doing points, so I won't be able to DM at first.
1. 09/11/20
2. 09/14/20
3. Studio - any view
4. BLT, Boardwalk or BCV
Thanks!

All DVC resorts are sold out for studios for those dates

I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in
Hello,

Looking for a 2 bedroom at either Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Bay Lake tower

Check in 12/9/20
Check out 12/16/20

thank you!

Hello,
Looking for a 2 bedroom at either Beach Club, Boardwalk, or Bay Lake tower
Check in 12/9/20
Check out 12/16/20
thank you!

BCV, BWV, and BLT are are sold out, but there are a few other resorts open if you will you consider other locations.

I still have points that can be used for any available DVC resort during July to December 2020.

Just post requested Dates, room Size, and preferred Locations and I will check availability.

Looking to visit Disney at a DVC resort July to December 2020?

Just post requested Dates, room Size, and preferred Locations and I will check availability.

Looking for AK or Saratoga either beginning November 2020 or beginning February 2021 (preferred). Flexible on the dates, trying for 5-7 days. 2 adults, 1 child. Prefer a 1 bedroom or standard room unless the couch serves as a bed in the studio.

Looking for AK or Saratoga either beginning November 2020 or beginning February 2021 (preferred). Flexible on the dates, trying for 5-7 days. 2 adults, 1 child. Prefer a 1 bedroom or standard room unless the couch serves as a bed in the studio.

If you want a 1 bedroom in November, your best bet is SSR as they have best availability, but Nov 5-8 nights are sold out

If you want February 2021, both resorts are wide open

I really need some dates to work with to get you a quote and availability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter