600 DVC BLT/SSR/OKW/AKV Points for Rent/Transfer @ $16pp

Status
Not open for further replies.

DVC Doctor

Member since 2001
DVC Gold
I am a very experienced DVC member (20 years) and renter and can book Bay Lake Tower, Saratoga Springs Resort, Old Key West, and Animal Kingdom for any available dates for the next 11 months (up to April 2021) and I can book any available DVC resort between now and the next 7 months (up to December 2020). I have a total of 600 points available to rent over 4 resorts.

If you are interested, post a message on this thread or send me a private message with the following information:

1. Check-in date
2. Check-out date
3. Room type (studio, 1 bedroom, 2 bedroom, 3 bedroom)
4. DVC location (SSR, OKW, BLT, AKV, etc.)

Price - $16pp

Payment terms - I accept checks (personal, business or bank) or PayPal (add 3% to cover PayPal fees)

50% deposit when you receive an email with the Disney confirmation (usually same day)
50% final payment at least 90 days before check-in

Last edited:
How many do you have for SSR? Willing to transfer? We are bringing several families next feb and are short points.

Any availability for a AKL studio? The dates are flexible but looking around February 18th-22 give or take a day or so. Two adults. Thanks!

How many do you have for SSR? Willing to transfer? We are bringing several families next feb and are short points.

How many points do you need?
I tried to send you a private message, but you need 10 posts on Disboards to allow that function. Read the rules on how to activate that feature.

Any availability for a AKL studio? The dates are flexible but looking around February 18th-22 give or take a day or so. Two adults. Thanks!

AKV studio Jambo savanna view Feb 18-22 is available and is 84 points. Let me know if you want to extend a day or two before/after those dates.

How many points do you need?
I tried to send you a private message, but you need 10 posts on Disboards to allow that function. Read the rules on how to activate that feature.

AKV studio Jambo savanna view Feb 18-22 is available and is 84 points. Let me know if you want to extend a day or two before/after those dates.

I need around 150 or so. I have been on here for years. I know most people say there are honest. I am. I a registered nurse fighting this insane COVID epidemic here in ny. I would verify identity somehow if that helped

Great! Would you be able to tell me how much an extra day added on would be? Specifically the 23rd?

I need around 150 or so. I have been on here for years. I know most people say there are honest. I am. I a registered nurse fighting this insane COVID epidemic here in ny. I would verify identity somehow if that helped

I can do that, but prefer details via PM and you need 10 posts to send/receive messages.

Also, I like to optimize what contract I use to transfer points as there are limits and I want to make sure the use year lines up for your plans.

THANK YOU for your service as I am a physician BUT NOT in a specialty fighting COVID-19

Great! Would you be able to tell me how much an extra day added on would be? Specifically the 23rd?

AKV studio (Jambo or Kidani) Savanna view Feb 18-23 (5 nights) is available and is 104 points and I charge $16pp (see post #1).

I can do that, but prefer details via PM and you need 10 posts to send/receive messages.

Also, I like to optimize what contract I use to transfer points as there are limits and I want to make sure the use year lines up for your plans.

THANK YOU for your service as I am a physician BUT NOT in a specialty fighting COVID-19
I wil

Just the night of October 16! We are looking into adding one night onto our trip. The rest of the reservation is at BLT. Thanks.

October 16, 2020 - 2 bedroom

SSR preferred = 40 points
BRV at VWL = 38 points

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!