600+ Points Available for Rent @ $13 per point

Status
Not open for further replies.

My4Mouses

Mouseketeer
My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me at roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

Last edited:
I am looking for a studio or 1 bedroom for beach club, Boardwalk or animal kingdom r (prefer studio but would consider 1 bedroom) dec 6-12 and not against a split stay (but only 1 move) if that would work

Animal Kingdom 1 bdrm savanna view 177 points

Animal Kingdom 1 bdrm standard view 136 points

The 6th is not available for any studio

Let me know if you want other info.

Thanks
Roland

I'm looking for:

September 30 through October 6
Bay Lake Tower (standard view studio)
Or Old Key West (standard view studio).

Thank you!

There is nothing at BLT during that time for a Studio, but I could either do a split stay at OKW with 30th to 3rd in Deluxe Studio and 4th and 5th in 1 bedroom villa. Would you be interested in that? You could also do the 1 bdrm villa the entire stay. PM me or email me roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks

Hello,
I'm looking for a studio for 10/25-10/27 or if no availabilty then 10/21-10/23 any resort for 2 adults.
Thanks

Here is what is available:

10/25 to 10/27
AKV Studio Standard View 24 points
AKV Studio Savanna view 32 Points

SSR Deluxe Studio 28 Points

I can book any of these if you wish :-)

Thanks
~Roland °o°

My home resorts are Animal Kingdom and Saratoga Springs but I would be happy to look and make your reservation at any vacation club resort. I will respond fast to secure a reservation for you. Reply to the board, PM or contact me by email: roland.winter.74@gmail.com

Thanks!
~Roland °o°

I am looking for 2BR villa for Old Key West from 11/13-20

Thanks

There is availability at OKW for the time period and it is 232 points. I cannot book this because it is not my home resort and it is outside of the 7 months. I will be able to book it in 2.5 weeks though :-)

When do the points expire? I need 136 points for a standard 1 bedroom at AKV. January 24-30, 2016. I'll email you also.

I am looking for Animal Kingdom 5/16-5/21 studio standard or savannah view. We would like to book ASAP.

jlc71009,

Hi, there is nothing available at Animal Kingdom for the first night 5/16. I could split up the stay 5/17 to 5/21 between a studio and 1 bdrm. It wouldnt be much more.

Old Key West and Saratogo Springs both have 1 Bedrooms available during that time

Let me know your thoughts and I will work on it for you ASAP!

AKL 1 bedroom Standard view from 5/17 to 5/21 would be 112 Points

I can do AKL 1 Bedroom from 5/17 to 5/19 and AKL Studio Standard View 5/19 to 5/21 for 84 Points

do you know any way to get a room for the 16th, besides booking a $400/night room directly disney? we were hoping for 5 full days in Disney

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter