62 points at Boulder Ridge (VWL) @ 15/pt

Status
Not open for further replies.

caracarn

Mouseketeer
DVC Silver
I have 62 points that I can rent to be used prior to May 31, 2019. I have several happy renters from years past. Please contact me if interested.

If you need some points to finish out your stay, please contact me. Can be used at any DVC resort given that we are in the 7 month window.

Looking for some points for a short stay? Needing another night on another reservation? 62 points for rent, please contact me.

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!

Looking for a studio for 2 adults and one child under 3. Check in May 4 and check out May 6. We have another reservation we are trying to add days to our stay :)

Would really prefer AKL studio Savannah but it may be too late for that.

Thanks!
No availability on those days for any type of room at AKL. Waitlist only. Let me know if you are willing to consider alternative accommodations. Sorry for the long time to reply. I am actually on vacation and realized I had not checked the listing for a while.

2/26-2/27 4 Adults -value, studio or standard any
Studio at Saratoga (28 points) or AKL-Kidani STD view (32 points). I would like to see if the earlier party who would be using most of my points is still interested, so would request if you could wait up to three days for reply. Again, I apologize to all as I normally check daily but forgot because I was on vacation so it has created multiple requests at once, but wanted to respond to you all so you know what the results of your requests are. If you are unwilling to wait, and book with another, I understand and please let me know.

No availability on those days for any type of room at AKL. Waitlist only. Let me know if you are willing to consider alternative accommodations. Sorry for the long time to reply. I am actually on vacation and realized I had not checked the listing for a while.
Thank you for checking!! Since the pass holder discounts just came out we may go directly through Disney since it’s just two days we need to add! Really appreciate you looking for us :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter