65 SSR points for rent at $15.50pp. Ideal for 7 months booking! (no transfer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

zavandor

DIS Veteran
Points are available for bookings in 2020 but better availability can be found nearer the 7 months mark. I can try and book a more difficult resort right when the 7 months window opens. The following categories are impossible to get at 7 months: AKL value and concierge, BLT standard and theme park view, BWV standard, I'm sorry but I won't reply to requests for those.
Payment via Paypal (please add fees) or bank transfer after the reservation is booked and confirmed.

First time renter here. Looking for a one bedroom villa at BLT for 6/7/20-6/15/20 if possible for a family of five (two adults three kids)
Thank you!

First time renter here. Looking for a one bedroom villa at BLT for 6/7/20-6/15/20 if possible for a family of five (two adults three kids)
Thank you!
Hi, the room is available, but the total stay costs 326 points and I can rent only 290 (I can add just a few more if needed). If you can cut one night at either end I can book it for you.

Hi, the room is available, but the total stay costs 326 points and I can rent only 290 (I can add just a few more if needed). If you can cut one night at either end I can book it for you.
Thank you for the reply! What about availability for the same dates at AKL?

Thank you for the reply! What about availability for the same dates at AKL?
There is availability both at Jambo and Kidani, both standard (244 points) and Savannah (294 points).
If you want to book, please send me a message with preferred building and view, full name, address, email and phone number of the reservation lead and name and (for children) age of the other guests. And I'll book it for you

Hi, I am looking for anywhere in Disney World from 2/6 - 2/10

We have rented before

Thank you

Points are available for bookings in 2020 but better availability can be found nearer the 7 months mark. I can try and book a more difficult resort right when the 7 months window opens. The following categories are impossible to get at 7 months: AKL value and concierge, BLT standard and theme park view, BWV standard, I'm sorry but I won't reply to requests for those.
Payment via Paypal (please add fees) or bank transfer after the reservation is booked and confirmed.

Seeing if points are still available for transfer? Looking to get 81 points

Hi, I need 25 more points for a May 2020 reservation. Do you have that available for transfer? Please advise. Thanks.

Good Morning! I am looking for a studio 6/21- 6/23 Broadwalk if possible. Thank you in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts