65th Birthday Activities Ideas?

Cayaco

Mouseketeer
**I didn't know if this should go in this forum of the restaurant one, its not specifically looking for a place to eat but a place to eat but could also be something else**

So I had no idea but my Mom turns 65 this June! She was coming down anyway for her birthday ( I thought it was her 64th for some reason) and we booked a weekend at Animal Kingdom Lodge. We'll probably do one day at Epcot (her favorite). Do they have a dessert party at Epcot for the fireworks? Anything special you'd recommend? How about the fireworks cruise that leaves from the Contemporary? She's not a park warrior so I don't want to overwhelm her with too much bouncing around.

I think she might really like dinner at the Contemporary with the fireworks. Or would you skip food in favor of a spa day at Animal Kingdom Lodge? Any suggestions would be appreciated

I know WE really like dinner at Cali Grill and fireworks!! But AKL is amazing and relaxing, so the spa sounds fantastic too. A third fun option (not sure what you mom is into) would be drinks at Trader Sams and then a fireworks cruise. If she really likes Epcot, they have cruises there too. Have fun celebrating with your mom!!

The Voices of Liberty show in Epcot is always a treat. A spa day at AKL sounds nice. Also Boma and Jiko are excellent restaurants.

If you want to do a spa, do Mandara Spa at Dolphin. Way nicer than the spa at AKL.

Make sure you get her a button saying she's celebrating her birthday. No guarantee of any free perks but lots of well wishes and sometimes you get some magic sprinkled in.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter