7 Month Question

BCmama23

Earning My Ears
I am trying to modify our stay with a May 15 check in. Since I have 8 nights booked, do I have to wait until tomorrow to grab the full 8 nights? It’s telling me today I am outside the window but I think that is the reason....

we bought our points back in October of 2018 and still haven’t had a welcome home visit! Timing and COVID have pushed us back three times so I’m still learning the ropes. Thanks all.

Yes. Book seven nights today, and then modify your reservation to include the 8th night tomorrow.

Separate question that you mentioned, I bought points in Summer 2019 and didn't have a welcome home visit. Can I call MS and request a welcome home pixie dust? I am having issues with an 11 month booking at my home resort and could really use some help to relieve some stress on my end.

Separate question that you mentioned, I bought points in Summer 2019 and didn't have a welcome home visit. Can I call MS and request a welcome home pixie dust? I am having issues with an 11 month booking at my home resort and could really use some help to relieve some stress on my end.

If it will be your first stay on points, I believe you might be able to ask for Welcome Home magic. If you've already used any points, I don't think they would do it. There also may be a time limit for requesting it, but it couldn't hurt to ask!

You can call but usually if you have already made a reservation then they won’t do it because you know how to use the system. It also was for less than home resort time.

Of course. With all that has happened they may be doing things differently.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter